AUCTION We have a winner @ £201.50!

KruJoe

Oh god oh god oh god. Umm

Does the sunroof work?

Umm

£190

So my lovely wife's first car was a Renner 19 and her favourite colour is green.

Either my beloved wife will be sad for not getting the green 19, or she will be sad for spending the "get the roof fixed" money on the green 19.

Balls.

Screenshot_20190603-160609~2.png

4 hours ago, tonedepear said:

Does the sunroof work?

Has leccy sunroof and mirrors, mirrors work, the roof I haven't tried in the two years since the week I bought it because it didn't leak and I respected that... Shite habits die hard!

Full disclosure... the roof has dripped on me twice during my ownership, each time after a particularly enthusiastic jet wash. The inside of the car is bone dry, with no bad smells.

*heads out to test the sunroof*

SUNROOF UPDATE!

P1180635.thumb.JPG.24a9cd6d08b23fabee3eeb0795ead80d.JPG

Tilt

P1180638.thumb.JPG.c5e1ed8bdcafa70db56a3d904a7356c9.JPG

...and slide, motherlovers!

P1180639.thumb.JPG.8dc65106510fb9d55d255899e8a9642e.JPG

It was a little reluctant to start the slide back into the roof (slightly swollen seal), but back it went.

If that ain't worth an extra tenner to meet the reserve, I don't know what is. Who needs their house roof fixing anyway when you have a dry, green Renault 19 to lounge in?

1 hour ago, KruJoe said:

Thank you Tone... RESERVE ACHIEVED!

Game on!

@Hawkeyethenoo... I liked that, just so I could un-like it! Hahaha. You cruel man. They couldn't show ads like that these days, at least not in daytime - too many complaints.

It's only TV! The day we take that seriously, Joe. I quit!

On 6/3/2019 at 8:25 PM, KruJoe said:

Has leccy sunroof and mirrors, mirrors work, the roof I haven't tried in the two years since the week I bought it because it didn't leak and I respected that... Shite habits die hard!

Full disclosure... the roof has dripped on me twice during my ownership, each time after a particularly enthusiastic jet wash. The inside of the car is bone dry, with no bad smells.

*heads out to test the sunroof*

Eva asked if I could open the sunroof on the zx over the weekend. It rises up fine but doesn't slide back into the roof,something stops it. I very nearly tried to give it a shove back but thought better of it for exactly the reason above and just told eva it didn't go backwards, through fear of it never closing or being water tight again!