2. Bucketeer

Bucketeer

3. Mrs6C

Mrs6C

4. MiniMort

MiniMort

• Similar Content

• By eddyramrod
      It didn't happen last year because I wasn't fit enough.  This year, and on the wave of having done Inverness for Christmas, I'm feeling up to a south-coast trip again.  This of course means there will be the usual Shiters' lunch meet at the burger van on Portsdown Hill, most likely on Wednesday May 13th.  I'll be in the wheelchair bus, sorry; MrsR has vetoed taking Hairy Pussy even before I've got it home.
      We will also be stopping each way at a Travelodge or Premier Inn somewhere in the Midlands, so there might be an opportunity for a Midlands Massiv Meet too.  Or even two of them!  It worked well enough at Cumbernauld!
    • By trigger
      Yo! I've been nominated (many times) to organise a shitefest next year, considering i can't even organise my own life then this could be a challenge but I'm happy to try and arrange something if there enough interest?.
      I've made enquiries at the Rose pub where we hold our East Coast Retro car meets on in Shotley near Ipswich, Suffolk (IP9 1NL) and she's more than happy for us to use the field over weekend for £5 per person per night if sleeping over, there are toilet facilities and the pub does good grub plus they have a large room for us to have a meal or maybe a quiz on the Saturday night?.
      I've also spoken to a friend who's a volunteer at the Ipswich Transport Museum and even though the museum is closed to the public on a Saturday he can't see no reason why we can't have the museum to ourselves for a private tour around and even the possibility of a bus ride on one of their historic buses which I'm sure a few on here would really enjoy.
      Now it's obviously early days yet but what i need to know roughly is how many of you shitters be interested in this and i need to give the pub a date as their field is getting booked up so that we can secure for our chosen weekend.
    • By Saabnut
      Anyone else going? UKSaabs is having a show there again this year, so do stop by and say hello.
      One of the advantages of having a stand is you get a code so your club members can get a discount on admission prices on the Saturday and Sunday. Not a huge amount of saving but anything is welcome. They insist that only members can get the discount code, but as you lot are all* members of UKSaabs if you want the code, drop me a PM and it will come back by return.
    • By egg
      Thought we'd try and get a Sunday afternoon meet in before the clocks go back.

Usual Cafe on the A249 northbound. I think it has changed it's name again when I went past this week, so no website link for now (was Mickey's Rock Café and then Bangers Diner).

Note your interest here.