• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By egg
      I'm going to be in Lewes on Monday night and have tentatively agreed to meet @SierraMikeHotel. Tentative because I'll be with Mrs/baby Egg, so they will hold a veto.
      Tesco's car park seems to be a goer. Anyone else around?
    • By davidfowler2000
      Hallo peeps.
      Discussions have been discussed and we have decided there will be a Cannock meet on Saturday 23rd March featuring Scotoshite and The Midlands Massiv.
      Usual format to ensue. Meet Friday evening for a dinner, stay the night, 0900 at The Trucker's Rest for breakfast then round to the auctions for the auction game. Afternoon activity up for discussion as usual.
      Interest?

EDIT!
      Normal format to ensue. Date now Sat 7th September 2019 for the main event. Scotland will stay over at Premier Inn Cannock South on Friday 6th. See here -

• By loserone
      Quick poll to see who is available when.

Happy to update the polls with any suggestions!
    • By egg
      I have spoken to Lesley Cook who looks after the Hammond Microcar collection in Kent (TN12 postcode - between Headcorn and Staplehurst). The original owners founded the RUMcar register/forum.

I have confirmed that up to 20 cars from us (quirkier the better she says!) will turn up on 12th May 1pm for a tour. The 20 car limit is due to only so much hard standing.

Apparently there is a pub down the road for drink/food afterwards.

This is a private collection, so we can only attend at this time and date unless you make your own separate arrangements.

The charge is £3 a head, which I think is very fair. I will happily play banker (yes, banker) on the day.

The limit is 20 cars, but up to 30-40 people. So please put your username below (and any other forum members who will be in the car with you).

https://www.hammondmicrocars.com/

1. egg
      2. GrumpiusMaximus + better half
      3. SierraMikeHotel
      4. JoeySpud
      5. Parky (maybe)
      6. Lightbulbfun (maybe with Parky)
      7. Christine
      8. Inconsistant
      9. Nigel Bickle
      10. Bramz7
      11. Six-Cylinder + Hairnet
      12. Adw1977
      13. Skoda_Fan
      14. Amishtat + friend
      15. RobT

Let me know if you have any other questions. I will share this thread with the owner to show our genuine intent.