1998 Mercedes C200 Auto - ON FOR TONIGHT

JohnK

Sorry everyone, but I feel this ones in the bag, for me.

Daughter no3 has her birthday today , so this morning I gifted her two tickets to this roffle. " What are the numbers ?" She asked.

18 and 26 apparently - she s 26 today, spooky. Well not really , but as she's the only one of my 4 never to have had an Autoshite heap inflicted on her and since she sold her lovely Volvo C30 earlier in the year, she's been borrowing or getting lifts off the rest of the family, it seems written in the stars. Particularly since she didn't cancel her insurance, so the next 2 or 3 months would be covered.

We had an almost identical C200, a couple of years ago that took some kids to France then did service for daughter no2 until it was written off, got twice what it cost off Retrorides  from 3rd party then got sold to an exporter- these are tough like a proper old Merc.image.thumb.jpeg.7621a17eaecc35567f9b817a6df00eb9.jpeg

Haven't owned a proper autobox since the XJ6. 

PM sent,.

Being a sad (and currently slightly inebriated) anorak, then the thought of the bus to Barnsley, bus to Leeds, bus to Whitby and then bus to 'Boro sprang into my head.

Sadly, not being in London, I have to wait until 66 for my bus pass.

"Another beer please"