Off to Cornwall! Any shite friendly breakers yards?

Lankytim

The present Mrs Lankytim, myself and the lanklets are off to north Cornwall on holiday soon. Does anyone know of any decent shite related places to visit? Nice breakers yards full of chod? I’ve even talked the missus into letting me take the A frame down with us in case I’m able to scoop up something old and crunchy to bring home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm based Liskeard area and there is only Orchards in Doublebois near here.My fave local was Hardings but the brothers retired last year and the old yard is totally cleared .Shame because it was proper and they liked a haggle.Combellack St Austell area mainly moderns but you might get lucky.There's a big scrapper in Gunnislake whose name escapes me.Might be called Orchards as well.Cornish Wreckers also St Austell but Land Rover only.Poss others up north Cornwall but i'm not up on the area.Farms seem to be the new scrapyards but typically everything will be fucking fucked like the 309 GTI that sat in a hedge in an adjacent field for 10 years with no glass left. (it's gone now).

Batteries and second hand tyres at rundles, Kelly bray.

Henry Flashman, gunnislake

Batteries, tyres, if you ask nicely he has in upper yard with some interesting stuff saved from the crusher and a selection of pre war rolls/Bentley and a very tidy  ADO 16, so unless it’s a complete car your after and have an a frame, not worth visiting.

7 hours ago, Dan the van said:

There's a big scrapper in Gunnislake whose name escapes me.Might be called Orchards as well

Henry Flashman's. Proper old skool, not even a website!

https://www.recyclemetals.org/recyclerDirectory/henry-flashman.html

Summercourt scrapyard near Newquay might be worth a visit, some years ago I posted up some pics on here of some 50’s/60’s chod in The hedges on the perimeter of the yard.

I wonder if there’s any cack still there? We’re down in my slightly tired V70 so wouldn’t mind a mooch if they have a breaking area.

Everyone keep their eyes open for a Sigma estate and if spotted get his contact details. Last spotted in Lidl's in Plymouth but possibly a local car, pictures by 500tops a couple of years ago. 

Strange greenish grey colour on a private plate. 

Is it possible to find where the Sigma was mot'd from the testing station number, just so I can see if I am searching in the right area??? post-71-0-29048500-1486727795.jpg

post-71-0-37106900-1486727775.jpg

dce3944ad1d1d3e998f2ccd528820b5d.jpg Farmers field ELV shite spotted literally feet from our digs.a427bd6d39342bf46dc32445adffbeed.jpg81f0fd7b8f427972c736da91d99ef1d7.jpg13bb9b89013fa6a96c9c0ba7cb65f245.jpg The Civic looks reasonably interesting compared to the others. Probably pretty crunchy underneath though.