1995 BMW 320i Coupe - Sold

DoctorRetro

19 minutes ago, purplebargeken said:

It's a bloody ace Galaxy.

I must concur.

When it arrived, it sat in a corner for a day or so until I needed to do a tip run.

Since then, it’s been used everyday for various purposes and has quickly become the ‘go to’ vehicle when one of us has needed transport.

Ok, it feels a bit ‘wallowy’ through the twisty bits at first but that’s after stepping out of a little 107 which is not much more than a motorised skate board.

It is however very comfortable, reasonable on fuel and about as practical as they come and if it wasn’t for having a bloody lovely 9-5 Aero HOT estate sat here giving me the eye and willing me to get it tested and on the road, it’d probably stick around long term.

And it's gone. 

Many thanks to Mr Snagglepuss for delivering the big red fun bus right to my door! 

Chodspeed on your journey back. I dare say you will visit a few more fuel stations on the way back! 

This place definitely is what it always has been - somewhere for us crazy lot to hang out, chat shite and swap/sell /buy shite. 

Viva la Automerde! 

Sorry for not updating sooner but on Friday morning, this arrived in the yard courtesy of SnagglepussHoldingsInternationalTransportEnterprise

38D185A4-C0A2-4869-B14E-6ABD807710F7.thumb.jpeg.d181e6c0779a3f29f9b1e8f3ab88a19c.jpeg

The jet wash was promptly fired up and 18kgs of prime Accrington pigeon shit was removed from the bonnet and roof.

This morning, I had to deliver a car back to a customer....Claire looked enthralled at the thought of following me ‘in that thing’

E25190A6-074E-42F4-AD5E-0337D1370EF6.thumb.jpeg.aea26fed5f636298798e08aaef680cd6.jpeg

Anyway, upon dropping the car at the car customers house, she stayed resolutely in the drivers seat.

Apparently, she’s taking it to work on Monday whilst I finish the Saab....