£4 roffle - come on lads, help me out here WE HAVE A WINNAR !!!

gm

3 minutes ago, loserone said:

Ah, the top of our hill.

grandma used to have to walk through the snowdrifts from Tow Law to Crook as she worked in the bank and held the keys - if she didn't go in, the bank didn't open. 

2 hours ago, BL Bloke said:

I don't really want another silver car but I do need a cassette player so I'll have three randoms please. 

Fantastic logic being applied there :)

2 hours ago, clayts450 said:

A triple dose of misery random styles please. Still trying to sort out a colleague with a motor and she ain't having the Streetwise

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I can imagine how happy* she will be when you turn up with this wrapped in a big pink bow :)

As much as I fancy an Almera, I'm going to be sensible and not buy any tickets because a) its a mk2 b) resale silver and c) I have absolutely no use for it. I'm also miles away down south and can't be arsed to make the journey.

I know some will disagree, but I don't like the idea of people buying roffle tickets with the express purpose of scrapping the car and pocketing the proceeds. Aren't we all about keeping old cars going? This ones relatively presentable, Motd and appears to have loads of life left in it.

The way I see it, if you don't really want the car just don't buy any tickets and save them for people who do want it.

I feel a flaming incoming, but IDGAF.

Good luck with the roffle :)

32 minutes ago, Angrydicky said:

I know some will disagree, but I don't like the idea of people buying roffle tickets with the express purpose of scrapping the car and pocketing the proceeds. Aren't we all about keeping old cars going? This ones relatively presentable, Motd and appears to have loads of life left in it.

The way I see it, if you don't really want the car just don't buy any tickets and save them for people who do want it.

I would like to make a statement of intent here. If I win this I will be lovingly changing the engine for a trusty weber carbed GA16 lump. I will then kick all of the windows out and it will get ragged around Barford Raceway. If Mr gm has a problem with this he can cancel my tickets. If not I will have another 3

the problem I have here is that it's been advertised for weeks and no one seems to want to buy it - I would have thought anything running and driving with 6 months mot would have been a prospect for someone but found myself looking at the  cartakeback option too (they offered £150ish)

this way, the car has a chance of living on with one of us and we get to have a bit of fun on the way. I hope the winner gets to enjoy the thrill* of a collection mission and takes it home to enjoy but whatever happens, I'll not be upset.

2 minutes ago, primeradoner said:

I would like to make a statement of intent here. If I win this I will be lovingly changing the engine for a trusty weber carbed GA16 lump. I will then kick all of the windows out and it will get ragged around Barford Raceway. If Mr gm has a problem with this he can cancel my tickets. If not I will have another 3

the only issue I have is that I'd like to come and watch, as would my 12 year old nephew who would find it hilarious to see granny's old car being used for such craziness :)

three more tickets to be issued forthwith 

gadgetgricey has taken the last lucky number so we are all SOLD OUT ! payment details are on their way, if everyone gets them in nice and quick, we could be on for tomorrow nights draw :)

excellent work, team AS, just three names to go and we are on for tomorrow nights draw. much excite !

1 primeradoner (local)

Northern Monkey (fence)

3 95 quid peugeot (suffolk)

4 JimBell (sooth sheels)

5 Snagglepuss (accrington)

6 BL bloke (oldbury)

7 Brown Nova (north wales)

8 DaveHedgeHog31 (cumbernauld)

9 ohdearme (leeds)

10 Eddyramrod (lakes)

11 clayts450 (Nottingham)

12 sealtainn (shetland!)

13 JoeyEunos (chesterlestreet)

14 primeradoner (local)

15 JimBell (sooth sheels)

16 Flat4 (scotland)

17 davehedgehog31 c/o loserone (cumbernauld)

18 cavcraft c/o the doctor (chester)

19 95 quid peugeot (suffolk)

20 Northern Monkey (fence)

21 Brown Nova (north wales)

22 Flat4 (scotland)

23 BL bloke (oldbury)

24 primeradoner (local)

25 sealtainn (really ? shetland ?)

26 DaveHedgeHog31 (cumbernauld)

27 clayts450 (Nottingham)

28 gadgetgricey (west midlands)

29 Snagglepuss (accrington)

30 Eddyramrod (lakes)

31 JimBell (sooth sheels)

32 primeradoner (local)

33 cavcraft (chester)

34 95 quid peugeot (suffolk)

35 TobyD (Ipswich)

36 gadgetgricey (west midlands)

37 Brown Nova (north wales)

38 Flat4 (scotland)

39 TobyD (Ipswich)

40 TobyD (Ipswich)

41 cavcraft (chester)

42 sealtainn (shetland)

43 BL bloke (oldbury)

44 JoeyEunos (chesterlestreet)

45 Eddyramrod (lakes)

46 clayts450 (Nottingham)

47 gadgetgricey (West Midlands)

48 JimBell (sooth sheels)

49 Snagglepuss (accrington)

50 sealtainn c/o loserone (shetland)

51 primeradoner (local)

52 Northern Monkey (fence)

53 davehedgehog31 c/o loserone (cumbernauld)

54 cavcraft (chester)

55 primeradoner (local)

56 JimBell (sooth sheels)

57 The Doctor (time and space)

58 cavcraft c/o the doctor (chester)

59 JoeyEunos (chesterlestreet)

ok roffle fans - you know what that means ? we are ON FOR TOMORROW NIGHT ! 

many thanks to you all for sorting out payment promptly, I've forwarded the list of names / numbers / locations on to a slightly bemused mother gm who will be tuned in to tomorrows bonus ball to see who the next lucky* owner of her little almera will be !

and of course, one of you gets to come all the way to chester-le-street  - luxury, decadence and motoring excellence !