Car show in Calvados, another one today

Frogchod

20 hours ago, Spottedlaurel said:

I'd very happily find my route barreed by that happening. In true French style was it over by 12.30pm?

Is that a Mazda 818/RX3 coupe next to the Autobianchi?

Yes it is an 818.  It was about 90% wob and 9% shiny paint. Still a pretty thing though.

20 hours ago, Sir Chocolate Teapot said:

Seeing your reliant on French plates has upset me, I am fighting with Italian uselessness at the moment trying to import my 2004 triumph motorbike to Italy, I was talking to the tecnico in the official office just last week about importing English older cars and the deal with matching frame and engine numbers and out of the blue he said to me " no, you can not import one of those mr bean 3 wheeled English cars here, no way."

I felt like telling him that the uk lets those useless fiat 500s into the uk system . ( I'm talking about the old and the new ones ! )

Cheeky sod, but I had to smile as he is doing me a favour by only taking 3 months and cocking up most of the paperwork for my bike.

The reliant was so easy to register.  It's registered as a motorcycle combo, not sure what'll happen when/if bike mots become a thing.

My Buick is going through a similar rego process, still got eight weeks to wait till I know for sure. 

Is there no classic (30 years plus) rego system in Italy?