1993 L reg Vauxhall Cavalier 1.8i LS. Mot'd May 2020. West Mids. Congrats to M'coli!.

Burnside

19 minutes ago, bangernomics said:

Did I have 2? all merging into one sorry

14 minutes ago, bangernomics said:

Also how much are they? Sorry been a long day.

Hi bangernomics no problem, have pm'd you as well. But yes it was 2 tickets at £7 each. Cheers! 

51 minutes ago, dollywobbler said:

I think I sent the right amount...

Thank's payment was spot on and thank's for the cream advice!

50 minutes ago, Matty said:

Paid pal. Dead easy to meet the cost cos ive been putting a pound a month aside since the roffle started ?

Well glad the waiting 'Paid' off Matty. 

13 minutes ago, bangernomics said:

All done

3 minutes ago, BL Bloke said:

Paid.

An thank's bangernomics and BL Bloke too, both received. 

Also cheers everyone for the amusing notes on Paypal so far. Makes for a entertaining reading on a Monday evening! 

12 hours ago, M'coli said:

Paid, btw. It was 7 spondulicks a shot, wasn't it? 

Thank's M'coli it was indeed £7.

Also Bramz7 can't commit to the Roffle sadly. Which to his credit he kindly pm'd me straight away. 

So if anyone wants his tickets. Number 7 and 24 at £7 each. Just reply asap and we can hopefully have it ready for a Roffle tomorrow! 

Still awaiting about another £100 to come in at the last count. So we will see how we looking by tonight.  

3 hours ago, M'coli said:

Fuckit I'll have no. 7* please. Funds incoming when confirmed.

*24 is on my normal numbers, which means that if I've won the lottery with 6 numbers then I can't also win the jackpot of a Cavalier...

Thank's M'coli, number 7 is now yours! 

8 hours ago, Burnside said:

Thank's M'coli, number 7 is now yours! 

Botheration - it appears that neither of us can count...can I revoke number 7, please? I've just remembered that I've got 2 randoms anyway, but only paid for 1 previously - now I've paid for both of them! I think that's enough for the moment.

4 hours ago, M'coli said:

Botheration - it appears that neither of us can count...can I revoke number 7, please? I've just remembered that I've got 2 randoms anyway, but only paid for 1 previously - now I've paid for both of them! I think that's enough for the moment.

That's no trouble M'coli and thank's for the second payment. 

Right then that still leaves me with 2 tickets available, 7, 24 any takers? 

Also we around £70 short still of being lotto ready. So not sure what the next move is? 

1 hour ago, Fat_Pirate said:

Give me another ticket then.  In the past it's been established if payments are missing, it doesn't proceed.

Thank's Fat_Pirate, I'll amend the list again to include your added ticket. An thanks also for the info, we are only 2 people short and 1 ticket remaining now!

I'm not sure what the next move is in the circumstance, as I want to be fair to all. Appreciate everyone got a life outside of AS and maybe not everyone is aware of where we are at on the Roffle.

I guess if outstanding payments aren't received by say 7pm tonight. We will go with a Sat draw and anyone who outstanding payments that aren't received by midnight Thursday. There tickets will be offered up again to the forum.  Hope that sounds fair to everyone? 

Anyone who hasn't contacted me yet and has any problems regarding to settling payment etc, just pm in private and I'll  do my best to help. 

25 minutes ago, New POD said:

Paid.

Received POD, Cheers!