Death Row-ver Roffle. Cavcraft, come on down!

DoctorRetro

5 minutes ago, snagglepuss said:

If I win this then womble juniors dream may also come true!

No. His dream is a Citroen C1.

This might just be his nightmare.... Personally I think he will be beating birds off with a shifty stick it be rocks up to Blackburn college in that.

You know what.... Make that another 3 rsndoms  please.....

2 hours ago, gadgetgricey said:

Ok then .

Three additional randoms please,.

1 x Iamgroot, 1x HMC (as he loves Rovers), and 1 x Dollywobbler (as he likes a free Rover)

Now all we need is for the draw to go ahead and they dont' know until Doc contacts them to ask when they want to collect.

Oh shit! Thanks though, how many left til we sold it out buying tickets for other people?

So what's the current state of roffflees sold then. I'm serious think of wasting some money and giving it sis/BiL as an early Xmas presie if I won. They live in that neck of the wood (well nearer there than me), should get them banned from the classic car shows they usually take their well looked after and extremely well polished motors to.

Oh bollocks. I now feel compelled to return the favour* as poor old NorthernMonkey currently only has three numbers in his own name despite having bought ten. 

So one random for NorthernMonkey from me please. 

Now I'm scared. What the fuck do I do with that if I win? Where do I even put it? Where is the car currently located, I can't see anything in the text? I suppose I get a day out even I just drive it over the nearest cliff. Are there any cliffs nearby? 

1 hour ago, Yoss said:

Oh bollocks. I now feel compelled to return the favour* as poor old NorthernMonkey currently only has three numbers in his own name despite having bought ten. 

Aye. Cheers pal.

?

17 hours ago, Yoss said:

Now I'm scared. What the fuck do I do with that if I win? Where do I even put it? Where is the car currently located, I can't see anything in the text? I suppose I get a day out even I just drive it over the nearest cliff. Are there any cliffs nearby? 

tow it behind the Routemaster? :mrgreen:

23 hours ago, Sealtainn said:

That’s got to be “Put me down for 2 randoms in the name of Saabnut” please ?

No need to thank me, you’re welcome 

In the early hours of this morning I saw this in the metal rust add on tat all its glory.

Thanks are not the first words that come to mind! It is also 545 miles away. If I win this I WILL have my revenge! :-)

1 hour ago, Saabnut said:

In the early hours of this morning I saw this in the metal rust add on tat all its glory.

Thanks are not the first words that come to mind! It is also 545 miles away. If I win this I WILL have my revenge! :-)

Couldn't you collect it on your way to France and leave it there, or in the Channel?