'98 Megane Mk1 1.6 RXE - 33k miles - 12 Months MOT! louiepj = WINNER!

smellypoo

On 5/9/2019 at 12:57 PM, barrett said:

Hey, it's looks weirdly appealing. Can I have a random - I won't be able to pay til Tuesday at the earliest though as Im gonna be pretty much 'off grid' for the next few days

I just went and looked for barrett's number request post as I haven't heard from him. I then realised that he won't be online! 

As long as there are no objections, I'll take him at his word and the roffle will go ahead today!

Good luck to all involved - in both this one, and the 'Death Row-ver' one also! 

• smellypoo changed the title to '98 Megane Mk1 1.6 RXE - 33k miles - 12 Months MOT! Saturday Roffle is ON!
18 minutes ago, smellypoo said:

I just went and looked for barrett's number request post as I haven't heard from him. I then realised that he won't be online! 

As long as there are no objections, I'll take him at his word and the roffle will go ahead today!

Good luck to all involved - in both this one, and the 'Death Row-ver' one also! 

A trusted shiter. Sure you'll have no issues just going ahead. 

7 minutes ago, louiepj said:

?

Fuuuuuc I mean yay I won. 

Currently hiding in the corner of my brothers party in the pub (his fiftieth bday) building up the courage to tell the partner that I won it!

I'm sure if you are getting rofflers regret, that Cavcraft may swap his win with you ??

59 minutes ago, louiepj said:

?

Fuuuuuc I mean yay I won. 

Currently hiding in the corner of my brothers party in the pub (his fiftieth bday) building up the courage to tell the partner that I won it!

Just say you won a roffle and show her the doctors r8, then do the old ‘oops, not that one, this one’ show her the Megane and the overwhelming relief should flood her with enough endorphins to avoid glassing you at your bro’s party.

Just say you won a roffle and show her the doctors r8, then do the old ‘oops, not that one, this one’ show her the Megane and the overwhelming relief should flood her with enough endorphins to avoid glassing you at your bro’s party.
It's funny you should say that as when I told her I had won a roffle she called me a knob head and said do not park that black crap near the house it can stay down the road. I replied "no its the green one I won" so instantly she was much happier.
Seems I can only enter roffles when other more inappropriate vehicles are being roffled at the same time.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, louiepj said:

It's funny you should say that as when I told her I had won a roffle she called me a knob head and said do not park that black crap near the house it can stay down the road. I replied "no its the green one I won" so instantly she was much happier.
Seems I can only enter roffles when other more inappropriate vehicles are being roffled at the same time.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Happy to be of service :D