'98 Megane Mk1 1.6 RXE - 33k miles - 12 Months MOT! louiepj = WINNER!

smellypoo

10 minutes ago, loserone said:

Only Durham.

Screenshot_20190510-212621.thumb.png.267876735e8a11a6fa838ab476076c81.png

You'd also want Epsom (well Stoneleigh - 2 stops closer to London) - Egham is in Surrey, and not too far away as the crow flies but not much use if you're on a train! 

trainline.com says Durham > Stoneleigh is about 4 hrs, with 2-3 changes depending on services used. That's still a pretty epic journey!

If you were to win the roffle and Newcastle is feasible, there is a direct flight into London Heathrow, which isn't far from here and the journey probably costs the same as the train from Durham...

41 minutes ago, jumpingjehovahs said:

All paid up. That link setup was awesome, way less clunky than PayPal.

Fingers very tightly crossed! emoji1695.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers, list updated!

Re: payment link - haven't a bad word to say about Starling yet, they've been great so far. I recommend them for a simple, easy to use bank account - as long as you have an apple or android smartphone (you need the app if you are an account holder), you're all set.

2 minutes ago, brownnova said:

Will pay shortly. Never used this app... I get suspicious... but in good faith I’ll try it... 

It's a genuine, proper bank, honest! 

For comfort levels, if you feel better with PayPal, let me know, I can pm you the details.

4 minutes ago, loserone said:

Better than that, it's one of the two banks that tech savvy paranoid people tend to use.

I don't know about tech savvy - I do work in the tech industry, but I actively choose to be a luddite about certain things! 

Arrrgh. I owe a lot of you an apology - I realise that by clicking on the Starling link, when you view the page in a browser they are promoting their app (and to open an account) on the left hand side of the page.

You can just ignore all that and click on the 'Lets Go' button on the right hand side of the page - you don't need to open an account or download the app.

I'm really sorry for the confusion guys - all the talk about the app makes sense now!

Most of you have paid up already, but again, sorry if it confused you, I should've been a bit more prescriptive with the instructions!