Slartibartfast

Upgrade complete - thanks for your patience

32 minutes ago, Mally said:

Probably my age, but I find it more difficult to read, someone mentioned a default to white background, where do I do that please?

May take me several years to acclimatise.

Scroll to the bottom of the screen, look for the Themes tab in the middle, click that, select default skin :)

7 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

I found I can see the login buttons if I turn my phone sideways. Obviously we'll provide a more permanent fix when we identify the problem.

Doesn't work for me on Chrome mind. 

Great to have it back. 

Same invisibility problem, but random poking at the top right hand corner of the screen got me to the sign in page. 

Running on iPhone mobile version. 

Thanks for all all the hard work Slarti 😁

Cant seem to get on using my mobile. Trying to click on reply but wont let me reply. Not having 24/7 access (on a normal computer here) could well be a blessing in disguise, mind, financially.

1 hour ago, C1am said:

Has the "My content" option disappeared - I can't find it? How do we find posts we've previously created?

There’s “My activity” on your profile that lists topics and posts of yours, does that fit the bill?

5 hours ago, snagglepuss said:

Is Tapatalk working? I can't see to log in with it.

Tapatalk lets me log in on some devices but won't load any forums. I've tried deleting AS from followed forums and then searching for AS and following again but it will let me login but comes up with either nothing when you select a forum (iPhone) or network error (android) . Is this just because the fora are still rebuilding and Tapatalk hasn't updated itself yet?

3 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

The tapatalk application hasn't been installed on the new forum yet. I need to gain access to the site owners section of tapatalk and it's still registered to someone else (presumably Dave) at the moment. I'm working on it.

Thank you for all your hard work so far then 😊

I will try to resist posting 'Tapatalk still not working' every five minutes. But I won't stop trying to login every five minutes though as it's bound to work soon.....