Pillock does a collection.

Pillock

Is the satnav on that CD70 any use whatsoever? It's totally fucking hopeless over here in my wife's Astra.

It doesn't seem great TBH. It doesn't appear to do postcodes, you have to put in town first then streetname. The screen resolution is poor and there's not even a live zoom - you have to go into the menu, choose "zoom", turn the dial and only when you press OK does it show you what the new zoom level is. 

That said, it did bring us the same route home as Google Maps, and it does mean a nicer screen for the stereo/trip computer, it's nice to just have the map on as you drive around rather than a poxy 1990s-esque orange dot matrix thing.

If it's any help, the Nav700 I had in my 64 plate Astra wasn't much better. Did postcodes, but still the same horrible non-touchscreen interface, and now because it's got internal map storage the updates were £89 rather than £29 for a new CD.

We seem to go to all the same places, just at different times.

Yeah I did see you were meandering around Manchester whilst I was chasing down a Chester Jester. I'd have offered a lift, except it wasn't my car and we literally only planned this yesterday afternoon.