B.D.S. Your Delivery Is Our Concern

Bucketeer

3.3/4 hour??

5-6 miles?

get the bus ffs

12 miles, and there is no bus.

In other news, I've just been packing my satchel with sandwiches and P.E. kit and whatnot ready for the off and have discovered that the BDS Purchasing Department have fail to buy in the necessary travel brandy. It looks like I'll be megabussing sober tonight. Pray for me.

Best of luck with the current collection, BDS is not only highly efficient at delivery, but exceptionally good at handling fragile and potentially flammable goods too. Only days ago, contraband was delivered to me at my actual place of work, at hours to suit me and hand delivered with a smile. 113.7/6

As is often the case when I'm alone with my thoughts, I have an annoying song going round in my head on a permanent loop.

So, to the tune of The Wheels on the Bus, altogether now . . .

The feet on my legs go squelch squelch squelch

Squelch squelch squelch

Squelch squelch squelch

The feet on my legs go squelch squelch squelch

All night long.

From the guide book -

'Milton Keynes is a bustling medieval market town in the north east of the south of England which was built on the site of a palaeolithic settlement called Milt, situated on the banks of the River Keynes.

In the 1970s two enormous boats carrying cement in opposite directions along the River Keynes collided, spilling their cargos. This soon set solid and created the beginnings of the much admired Milt on Keynes road network.

In the late 1980s pedestrianism was banned and to this day is punishable by punishment.

The local people are affectionately known as Milton Keynesers and are distinguishable by their twin ears, one either side of their head, and their single top lip. They can often be seen in the traditional dress of the region which comprises a stovepipe hat, dungarees and dainty little ballet shoes.

There are many places of interest to visit in Milton Keynes including a beautiful moat surrounded by a castle, a working lighthouse, a row of shops as long as your arm, and all the roads leading out of Milton Keynes. Also, let's not forget the most popular visitor attraction of 2018, the house of the niece of thingy off of Watchdog. You know, the one with the hair and the eyes. Married to a gymnast or an accountant or something. Talks with that voice. Oh wait, maybe it wasn't Watchdog. It might have been Bargain Hunt. Or was it World of Sport. Anyway, you'll recognise her when you see her niece's house.

Milton Keynes, it's my kind of town.'

The joys of £8 bus travel. We just spent the last hour and a half sat on the bus in Leeds bus station with no explanation as to why and have now been moved onto another bus (with even smaller seats) for the last part of this part of the journey to Manchester. Running about two hours late in total at the moment.

I eventually got to Manchester earlier this morning where, apparently for the first time this year, it was raining.

post-13750-0-87170200-1556358290_thumb.jpg

post-13750-0-11466500-1556358315_thumb.jpg

I then saw some chrains.

post-13750-0-99255100-1556358340_thumb.jpg

And some chrams.

post-13750-0-96632900-1556358356_thumb.jpg

And then I got on my very own chrain. Literally. The nice conductor man said I was the only person on any of the four carriages.

post-13750-0-38573100-1556358375_thumb.jpg

I debanked from that train not long ago and am taking another walk to meet my new loan car.