Pay Details Sent! (finally) - Galaxy Red Bus Roffle

Ohdearme

Jeez. Here we go. Y’know, in fairness, we’ve all been funding each other for quite some time now! I never win, which is fine, but I like to think that I own several indicators and rear view mirrors up and down the country... good luck all. Feel free to throw me a penny when I ultimately end up in the street.... ;)

If you win, there’s space for a mattress!

The wife has a stinking hangover so I am playing outside.

Behold, a superglued number plate to get you home.

d6de8e1bf47244779c3b9c4be3b05ab5.jpg

I’ve only glued it to the remnants of those shy foam sticky pads so it will peel off for a better repair for anyone that wins it.

I’d have got new plates for the sake of a tenner but these are dealer fit and I know some shiters seem to love such stuff.

The holes where I ground out the self tappers will need attention long term but it will get you home, etc.

Thank you all, only a couple of people to have up for tomorrow and it’s all go!

God knows what I’m going to do when it goes, it’s my surrogate shed for stashing tools at the minute as its parked closer to the Sharan than the garage.. and I seem to need my tools all the time for the Sharan.

I’m going to have a crack at fixing the minor blow on the exhaust of the Gal tomorrow, all the better to sneak it home undetected from the other half.

Also, it may be part of the joy* of winning to collect your own but I’m probably up for delivering this if peeps cover train ticket home and can’t get time off to travel to get it. There’s about 350 miles of fuel still in it that you also win anyway and I can work from home* on the train.

Hmmm.

You can get a split ticket from here to Leeds for £37. That would make it a £57 Galaxy.

Of course, if I decide that venturing off on a full-day collekshun mishun with MrsYoof fewer than four weeks to go until D-day with infantYoof (pfft), I would of course offer the kind gentleman the option of a less stress-inducing train ticket...

Hmmm.

You can get a split ticket from here to Leeds for £37. That would make it a £57 Galaxy.

Of course, if I decide that venturing off on a full-day collekshun mishun with MrsYoof fewer than four weeks to go until D-day with infantYoof (pfft), I would of course offer the kind gentleman the option of a less stress-inducing train ticket...

It was a doddle from yours in the Mondy, 2.5 hours tops...

Or bring her, you can whip out the rear two rows if needed and you’ve got yourself a delivery theatre in the back.