Forum car movers

Flat4

Who are the people I need to speak to about getting a car moved, that I can't collect? I haven't even bid on yet and it will likely be next month before I have the funds in place, but I need to be sure I can get it home before I commit to it.

It is road legal and has no issues (a rarity for me!) but I'd need to sort out a dog sitter to fetch it myself and that could potentially be even more difficult.

It needs to get from Leamington Spa to say Carlisle? Or even a bit further south. Need to be able to drive there and back in a day. Anyone help?

Shiply can be good, it’s variable but I have had some success, especially where they can get one each way. I have contact details of a decent bloke in Huddersfield who may do it for you. He brought the CJ down to me and was sensible money. Leamington to Carlisle would be £200 - £250+ though based on quotes I have had in the past.

Shiply can be good, it’s variable but I have had some success, especially where they can get one each way. I have contact details of a decent bloke in Huddersfield who may do it for you. He brought the CJ down to me and was sensible money. Leamington to Carlisle would be £200 - £250+ though based on quotes I have had in the past.

Would recommend in this instance

Aye aye - what size of vehicle would it be?

17ft long estate car, quite narrow tho.

Yes please for the contact details!

Going through the usual channels atm for quotes but I thought I'd ask here as well as I seem to remember folk ferrying motors about that aren't their own ;)

Does drive and is MOT'd so doesn't need trailered. Happy to cover fuel, insurance, train tickets home, etc etc as needed.

17ft long estate car, quite narrow tho.

Yes please for the contact details!

Going through the usual channels atm for quotes but I thought I'd ask here as well as I seem to remember folk ferrying motors about that aren't their own ;)

Does drive and is MOT'd so doesn't need trailered. Happy to cover fuel, insurance, train tickets home, etc etc as needed.

Here you go-

https://www.shiply.com/transport-provider/R_T_R

But if it’s driveable then getting someone to drive it will be cheaper for sure.

Also doesn't our friend Mo (Lord Sterling) do this?

Mo used to be able to arrange things, but didn't he change jobs recently?

Yes I used to be a trade plater but gave that up a year ago for an office job with a desk, computer, French customers and office politics.

I can still do deliveries but depends really on the money, plus I'd like to be able get back home. My time is very limited to weekends only too.

Flat4 - it's very yellow, apart from that very brown bit.  Cor!

How do you know it's yellow??? :P

Yes I used to be a trade plater but gave that up a year ago for an office job with a desk, computer, French customers and office politics.

I can still do deliveries but depends really on the money, plus I'd like to be able get back home. My time is very limited to weekends only too.

A weekend would be do-able. Can I Pm you to discuss?