AX of significant autoshitical interest

NorthernMonkey

The V5 turned up this morning so as alluded to elsewhere on the forum, it’s roffle time, guys and gals.

I was the lucky* winner of this fine steed a short while back and having enjoyed its Gallic charm (and lowered the average local house prices by several percent due to the unique* paint job), it’s time to move it on to someone more deserving.

Not a lot to say about it that hasn’t been said elsewhere tbh...it looks as rough as a badgers arse from anything closer than about 25 foot due to impressive amounts of lacquer peel but it drives well...very well indeed.

Mileage is in the region of 63k miles, a figure unlikely to increase daily as the speedo doesn’t work.

I’ve had it up on the ramp at work and it’s remarkably clean and original underneath...it needs a nearside front CV boot which I’ll attend to this week and the radio reception is pants due to a broken aerial plug behind the dash...once again, that’ll be sorted so the next lucky winner can enjoy bangin’ choons.

Other than that, it’s as it arrived...there are four nearly new tyres, half a tank of unleaded and an A-frame in the boot so it can be attached to your luxury 1980s damp transit based motor home for cross country capers.

post-17519-0-02446600-1555173884_thumb.jpeg

post-17519-0-22201400-1555173903_thumb.jpeg

Currently located in Fence, BB12, the price of tickets for this fine automobile is a ridiculously low £6 each or a once in a lifetime, never to be repeated, multi-buy offer of two for a tenner.

Any questions, suggestions or offers of ridiculous swaps for non-runners etc, fire away!

List to date:

1. busmansholiday

2. Fabergé Greggs

5. The doctor

6. spartacus

7. UltraWomble

8. Loserone c/o Jim Bell

12. Alanism

13. aldo135

15. davehedgehog31

16. Fat_Pirate

18. sporty-shite

19. ohdearme

21. UltraWomble

23. bangernomics

24. Fabergé Greggs

25. davehedgehog31

26. dean36014

27. spartacus

28. sporty-shite

30. aldo135

33. UltraWomble

35. ohdearme

38. Fat_Pirate

39. Snagglepuss

44. Saabnut

46. ohdearme

47. bangernomics

48. UltraWomble

49. Snagglepuss

51. The doctor

53. Alanism

56. Saabnut

57. dean36014

59. busmansholiday

List updated.

2 complementaries for Snagglepuss as it’s his fault I was landed with.....err, was lucky enough to win it in the first place.

Also, a couple for ohdearme in recognition of collectioneering over and above the call of duty. It’d look nice on the back of his Sharan.

All updated...

Over a third sold already in a little over 4 hours so at this rate, we could be on for a midweek draw, folks.

Just think how much better* your life could be waking up to this vision of maroon beauty as you throw back your bedroom curtains each morning.

Single? Simply stick this on your POF profile and I can guarantee* you’ll be knee deep in potential suitors by the weekend. In fact, the first thing Claire said to me when she saw it was, and I quote, ‘if you bring that home, you can go and get f***ed’.

It's now two years since I bought it off eBay for £185(!), It was listed as towing equipment!

Brill little car that my other half still hates me for selling. I drove it to from Reading to Colchester and back and it was fine. A little bit slight for modern traffic but who cares.

That velour interior is ace.

And I drove it from Reading to (near enough) Colchester. Used it a few times for my commute down the M11 and A13 during  bad weather, and survived. Comfy car with a fantastic heater. 

No need for such a heater in this bit of Spain, so I'm out. GLWTR. 

The V5 turned up this morning so as alluded to elsewhere on the forum, it’s roffle time, guys and gals.

I was the lucky* winner of this fine steed a short while back and having enjoyed its Gallic charm (and lowered the average local house prices by several percent due to the unique* paint job), it’s time to move it on to someone more deserving.

Not a lot to say about it that hasn’t been said elsewhere tbh...it looks as rough as a badgers arse from anything closer than about 25 foot due to impressive amounts of lacquer peel but it drives well...very well indeed.

Mileage is in the region of 63k miles, a figure unlikely to increase daily as the speedo doesn’t work.

I’ve had it up on the ramp at work and it’s remarkably clean and original underneath...it needs a nearside front CV boot which I’ll attend to this week and the radio reception is pants due to a broken aerial plug behind the dash...once again, that’ll be sorted so the next lucky winner can enjoy bangin’ choons.

Other than that, it’s as it arrived...there are four nearly new tyres, half a tank of unleaded and an A-frame in the boot so it can be attached to your luxury 1980s damp transit based motor home for cross country capers.

attachicon.gif73E5688F-4429-4E47-BFCC-7697BF043AB8.jpeg

attachicon.gifCE0B56F1-6BD5-418D-A948-2EFC5764B5A2.jpeg

Currently located in Fence, BB12, the price of tickets for this fine automobile is a ridiculously low £6 each or a once in a lifetime, never to be repeated, multi-buy offer of two for a tenner.

Any questions, suggestions or offers of ridiculous swaps for non-runners etc, fire away!

Ridiculous swap offer? Rover with nearly a quarter of a million miles? :D