MGFfle! £9 tickets - AnthonyG wins...

djoptix

44 minutes ago, Mudster said:

Paided.

Like i need another car right now. I told the other half I was entering, but she'll have forgotten and swear blind I hadn't told her!

That is quite a cunning plan, and a point in favour of the delayed roffle:

1.  Tell spouse you're entering "but it'll probably never get roffled, half don't make it love", etc
  2.  Roffle takes ages, spouse forgets
  3.  Win car, have plausible deniability

7 hours ago, dave j said:

Having some issues with PayPal at the mo, I put your email address in bit it's not working? Will try again tomorro

I had this too, for some reason it didn't like me copy/pasting the email address, but when I typed it in manually it worked fine

2 hours ago, Dan_ZTT said:

I had this too, for some reason it didn't like me copy/pasting the email address, but when I typed it in manually it worked fine

Same. I think it isn't picking up the AS font properly, so not recognising the @ symbol

im not sure if its like this on windows but when doing the keyboard shortcut to paste text into something

if you hold shift as well, it will paste the text as plain text, IE stripping away any fonts or colours or sizes etc :) 

Daimler Fleetlines were the OTHER rear-engined buses that were being bought in large numbers by operators round the country

Daimler Fleetlines were the OTHER rear-engined buses that were being bought in large numbers by operators round the country

see these 2 examples, hopefully it helps :)

(I have seen it a few times where someone pastes something, then they type the rest of their message out, in some weird font/colour left over from the the thing they pasted)