MGFfle! £9 tickets - AnthonyG wins...

djoptix

5 hours ago, djoptix said:

Not tonight people, still waiting for 5 (though just noticed MM paid exactly as the draw was starting, so 4 now).

It will be Saturday though, whether those four come in or not.

Apologies all, I saw the message but have been out and about with work so not had a minute to sort.

Don’t know what it says about current workload that 3:20 am is the perfect* time to get around to paying...

7 hours ago, djoptix said:

Not tonight people, still waiting for 5 (though just noticed MM paid exactly as the draw was starting, so 4 now).

It will be Saturday though, whether those four come in or not.

Great. Super smashing. 

On 7/10/2019 at 7:49 PM, djoptix said:

Not tonight sorry, there are still 7 to pay. I can stand one or two not being paid but not quite that many. I think Paypal is playing silly buggers with New POD's payment and also TheDoctor's, as they have been sent but haven't shown up yet. Still waiting for @Maurice Marina, @Sealtainn, @Ohdearme and @bangernomics.

Apologies I’m in France for another week have been for 3 and had patchy internet at best. Send me the details and I’ll cough up today as I’m in a good signal area today. 

14 hours ago, Mudster said:

We all paid now optix?

On for tomorrow?

Oh yeah, it's on!

I bled the rear brakes the night before last as I felt they were a little spongy since I did the rear discs and pads. Pedal feel is much better now. I took it to work yesterday via the country lanes for a blast, it really is quite fun. I also mended the horn, it is now loud.

Going to give it a wash in a bit and I will hopefully be able to post some pictures to titillate the rofflers before I head out to work this afternoon.

42 minutes ago, Jazoli said:

The original has lacquer peel, the winner can choose that or the half grey one, I'll have the original put back on please! 

Ahem, I said the winner can have the original, I didn't say I'd put it back on ;)