MGFfle! £9 tickets - AnthonyG wins...

djoptix

TADTS... 

Also, when my screen is Autoshiting in the brown and beige background I can't see the purpose of the 3 rectangular boxes at the top of the page.... when I change to boring black n white the icons show up, not that I can remember what they are for. Is it the same for other shitters or just my shite phone. 

How many have paid...... 

Are we gonna we on for a Wednesday shitoffle ?

Updated list here.

@TheDoctor - I can't find your payment but I have no doubt that you've made it, can you check if it's gone through from your end [matron] please?

@inconsistant - you've paid for one but I think you originally asked for two

@DialATune - you asked and paid for three but I've fucked up and only assigned you two. I can refund you £9, or you can wait and grab an unpaid one in the vinegar strokes before the draw, since there are bound to be one or two?

Still to pay are @Maurice Marina, @Sealtainn, @Ohdearme, @Fabergé Greggs, @Andyrew, @New POD, @SierraMikeHotel and @bangernomics.

551194076_ScreenShot2019-07-10at10_00_58.thumb.png.af59f102493cfd115dde3731aae4a9bb.png

Don't see why not! That would be exciting... and would also mean I can be trying to work out why the alternator belt is STILL squeaking as the draw is happening... which would be sort of poetic I suppose.

1 hour ago, Broadsword said:

Is this on for tonight?

Not tonight sorry, there are still 7 to pay. I can stand one or two not being paid but not quite that many. I think Paypal is playing silly buggers with New POD's payment and also TheDoctor's, as they have been sent but haven't shown up yet. Still waiting for @Maurice Marina, @Sealtainn, @Ohdearme and @bangernomics.

On 7/5/2019 at 4:27 PM, djoptix said:

It is sir - meaning at present this is SOLD OOT!!

1843362279_ScreenShot2019-07-05at16_25_39.thumb.png.9efaa55149bbc8b9f920c894b8536733.png

However, I'm going to give it until the end of the weekend before starting the process, in case any other early-sign-uppers want to drop out. If we have a full list on Sunday evening then I'll get going.

R ish ? Hilarious. I'm sure I asked for 53, but 41 will do. ?

11 minutes ago, djoptix said:

Not tonight sorry, there are still 7 to pay. I can stand one or two not being paid but not quite that many. I think Paypal is playing silly buggers with New POD's payment and also TheDoctor's, as they have been sent but haven't shown up yet. Still waiting for @Maurice Marina, @Sealtainn, @Ohdearme and @bangernomics.

Not showing in my summary, at all. 

13 minutes ago, New POD said:

R ish ? Hilarious. I'm sure I asked for 53, but 41 will do. ?

You did, sorry. When I got to yours my random number assigner had already assigned 53 to Snagglepuss so I went for the closest for you. Is that OK?

Hopefully if Snagglepuss wins it won't be with 53... this roffle business is an emotional minefield!

11 minutes ago, snagglepuss said:

I will underwrite the outstanding tickets if you want. If payment hasn't been received by Friday (will be travelling to thailand tomorrow so not internet) I will cough up cash for them so we can go ahead.

Very kind of you but you've done enough already by buying several far too many tickets already!! I'm already going to feel awful if you don't win...

5 minutes ago, djoptix said:

You did, sorry. When I got to yours my random number assigner had already assigned 53 to Snagglepuss so I went for the closest for you. Is that OK?

Hopefully if Snagglepuss wins it won't be with 53... this roffle business is an emotional minefield!

41 is absolutely fine. 

I have NOW paid.  Type not copy and paste the email address is the trick !!!

Very kind of you but you've done enough already by buying several far too many tickets already!! I'm already going to feel awful if you don't win...

It's cool ... I will get money back from those guys... They just won't have been on.

It's snagglepuss jnr birthday today so a car would make his world.