MGFfle! £9 tickets - AnthonyG wins...

djoptix

Hello all, sorry I haven't been on here for a while, my mental health has not been 100%.

Fully understand if people want to withdraw, but it will be roffled if there's enough interest after the withdrawals. I'll update tomorrow.

Meanwhile I've done the balljoints ready for the new owner, if there is one.

Seriously impressed with this bad boy.

IMG_20190702_212213.thumb.jpg.6e5adc4e7ff38e31a26ae304e50881b0.jpg

Doing the top ball joint on the other side was a nightmare. The fact that the hub is free to flop about means you can't get any leverage on it with a long bar. I soaked it in plus gas, tried Stilsons, bracing the hub on things, and it wouldn't budge. In the end I had to take the whole hub off the car (which meant unthreading the ABS sensor from away up under the bonnet), mount it upside down in a big vice clamped on the balljoint nut, heat it up, and turn the hub off the nut with the big Stilsons.

On this side (having now bought the impact driver) it literally just rattled off in 5 seconds. No heat, no plus gas, no drama. Madness!!

Up to date list below. 8 tickets now remain.

Tickets are now £9 not £10 by way of an apology/to encourage a quick conclusion.

@Aston Martin, @snagglepuss, @Kringle, @gadgetgricey, @flat4alfa, @chadders - you are removed as per your completely understandable requests and I apologise for wasting your time.

@Dan_ZTT, @busmansholiday. you hinted that you might want to be removed - please let me know.

1947359020_ScreenShot2019-07-03at13_43_23.thumb.png.2fc58cde201e283bca8fa201bba83086.png