1995 (E36) BMW 320i Coupe Automatic - We're on for a Wednesday draw!

Supernaut

I do quite fancy a bez on this. Could someone explain to me how this whole roffle thingie works? :D

You suggest what number/s you want, then pay the vendor. If the bonus ball of the lottery (seller decides which draw) matches your number, you've won a car. As a rule all payment must be received BEFORE the lottery date, or it has toi wait until all payments received.  

You suggest what number/s you want, then pay the vendor. If the bonus ball of the lottery (seller decides which draw) matches your number, you've won a car. As a rule all payment must be received BEFORE the lottery date, or it has toi wait until all payments received.  

Excellent. Count me in for a random plz!

What’s the deal with it needing a jailers ring to start it?

I learned it from 320touring when he had it.

Not sure which owner in the past did it. Apparently the ignition switch at the bottom of the key barrel can sometimes shit the bed on these.

So... this has the original ignition barrel that you put the original key in for the transponder, then it has the flat disc of the ignition switch attached to the other side of the steering column, and a blank key to turn it (you could turn it with literally anything flat). Before you do any of that though, it has an alarm system with the little LED you hold a fob up to first.

You also turn it off by putting the blank key in the ignition switch and turning it anti-clockwise. You get used to it after a bit. My muscle memory means I still reach for the non-existant dangling blank key in the 316 sometimes!

Basically, don't worry about it unless you win it, eh? The autoshite way.