1995 (E36) BMW 320i Coupe Automatic - We're on for a Wednesday draw!

Supernaut

Fuck me, I've apologised. Don't know what else I'm expected to do, perform seppuka using a rusty BMW rear brake backing plate?

People forget shit, to be honest I'd forgotten I'd even entered this raffle. I didn't set out to sabotage or rob anyone of their potential winning number. I though the whole "roffle" thing was meant to be a bit of fun, although feel free to remind of that if I win and have to lose a days work to fly to Aberdeen to collect a car I have no need of and will probably cost more to collect than I would ever consider paying for one.- see, fun.

If it’s any consolation (and I’m sure it’s not) the same thing happened to me when someone was late paying and my number, 39, was drawn on the Saturday night draw.

However, on the following Wednesday, 39 came out again and I won a Vel Satis. It was meant to be.

Told you it would be no consolation. As you were....

Non stop complaining and fucking moaning on here. Chill out you weirdos. Your entitlement dusnae make you any more important in life. Somebody forgot something. Oh no. It’s just a fun wee motoring forum. And you have a keyboard. Don’t enter any more roffles. Dah dahhhhh!

Fuck me. If you want to own a car, buy it. If you want a bit of fun, enter a roffle.

It’s not that hard, is it?

I wanted to own this very car so offered to buy it for a small amount more than what he would have made selling all of the tickets before all of the tickets were sold out.

He could have had an easy hassle free sale but seems pretty determined for me not to have it.

Yes, I may have sold it on at some point down the line like many cars I've owned, supernaut didn't seem to have a problem with tickman stating if he was to win then he would be selling it on straight away - supernaut said it would be up to the new owner what they did with the car.

I'm always slightly disappointed when entering a roffle for a car I want and not winning so to avoid disappointment I'd rather just buy it outright. b8e7783779a1e224e1e81a791f4c4e1b.jpge9844940e2dbd1cbb69faa477d07a3dc.jpg4f1981df4ffffc47aaa9ba8f1c0096a7.jpg

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Yeah ok, so we had a payment straggler and your number came up in the draw. It’s happened to most of us at some point, I don’t track the draws personally and just log in afterwards and (usually) snigger at the winners (mis)fortune.

End of the day, as said it’s the rofflers choice when to run the draw and if not all payments have been received then they’re perfectly entitled to do that. After all, you wouldn’t go to a garage for 4 new tyres and drive off with only 3 wheels on the car because it was 2 minutes to the end of being able to procure a McDonalds double sausage McMuffin that day.

Roffles are done for a laugh and should be enjoyable, if you’re finding that’s not the case then may I suggest to stop entering them for a while. If you are in desperate need of a car then keep the roffle money in your pocket and put it towards a car rather than coming across as being bitter on here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk