1995 (E36) BMW 320i Coupe Automatic - We're on for a Wednesday draw!

Supernaut

You sent me a Message, but I refer you to this earlier post when I decided that I did not wish to buy a ticket.

It not actually the price I object to.

I just realised that I can't be arsed. And don't want to win it.

I'm going to save my £7 and buy an extra ticket for something that I do want in the future.

Obviously my post is obnoxious in an amusing way, but I have a reputation to keep up.

Hopefully someone else will feel the urge that I don't.

You sent me a Message, but I refer you to this earlier post when I decided that I did not wish to buy a ticket.

Hopefully someone else will feel the urge that I don't.

Ach well. Can see how it goes with one ticket missing.

Anybody want it? I'll just go ahead one short anyway. What are the chances...? Erk.

Also, I forgot to mention to please put your username in the Paypal message, or PM me once you pay.

I just got £7 from somebody and I have no idea who it is. I don't want to go saying real names in public on here though.

Ach well. Can see how it goes with one ticket missing.

Anybody want it? I'll just go ahead one short anyway. What are the chances...? Erk.

I’m sure someone will pick it up tomorrow before the draw, hopefully it doesn’t end up being me after a few beers...in fact I’ll buy it if you buy a ticket for the Galaxy :)

I’m sure someone will pick it up tomorrow before the draw, hopefully it doesn’t end up being me after a few beers...in fact I’ll buy it if you buy a ticket for the Galaxy :)

Seeing as both roffles are the same price, if you have lucky 13 available in yours, I'll have that and you can have the same in this. No moneys need to change hands.

EDIT: I see it isn't. 59 instead then please.

I paid you yesterday. Is the money with you?

Derp! You did and all.

Scratch that.

Just jamhowe and NorfolkNWeigh.

This is why you don't do shift work and roffles at the same time, kids! Things get confusing.

Me right now:

post-19977-0-86111000-1556378638_thumb.jpg

I, personally am a little fed up of this happening. Yes, my number came up but in honesty I could have benefited greatly from not paying this till Wednesday as money is tight on the last week before month end. Instead I did the right thing and paid for the 4 tickets I had committed to to stop anybody else loosing due to my tardyness. I've done this on many roffle. I've even paid early if there was a risk I wouldn't be in the UK and able to pay at roffle end. This rant won't win me a car I chucked far too much money at but might make me feel better and stop people so this type of thing. Ooohh.. I saw this yesterday and forget.. Tehheee.. Leaves me out if pocket and without transport. I will take up no more of your time.