Rover 218D. - - - No further updates.

DoctorRetro

Maybe put some of the money for paint into an exhaust repair bandage and grease for the brake caliper sliders.

At a quid per tin, it's hardly broken the bank, and it keeps littlun amused. 

It's not so much fun an activity for a 7 year old: 'Come on, let's grease the calipers' :D

Plus I've already got gun gum and copper grease in the drawer. Will save that for a weekend he's not here :) 

Leigh station? I stopped going because the only thing I ever spent money on was the 50p to get in. Just full of baby clothes and modern tat.

No, Sadlers farm. Apparently it was packed yesterday, but today was half full and just crap. Only one lot of diecasts and it was all cheap Chinese modern crap. 

Your lad will never forget doing this…….. he may WANT TO - but won't ever cleanse his mind of this - FACT :-D and he'll thank you for it.

Can you find guttering of any kind for the obviously missing snorkel that is required?

I work for a roofing company, so that shouldn't be difficult :D

Please tell me you drive this everywhere whilst wearing a Sunday best suit, tie and brown brogues as if everything is normal.

That really screws with people. Once got pulled in Leeds in my mk1 Shogun as it was registered down south 200 miles away (I was up here on work), not sure what the copper really knew what to do with a guy in full business suit driving a battered but road legal shed, checked it all out and waved me along looking puzzled AF.

Please tell me you drive this everywhere whilst wearing a Sunday best suit, tie and brown brogues as if everything is normal.

That really screws with people. Once got pulled in Leeds in my mk1 Shogun as it was registered down south 200 miles away (I was up here on work), not sure what the copper really knew what to do with a guy in full business suit driving a battered but road legal shed, checked it all out and waved me along looking puzzled AF.

I usually dress pretty smart tbh.