How Ramrod Got His Groove Back

eddyramrod

I did pretty much know what to expect from the car.  12 years ago or thereabouts I used to drive one sometimes at work, which IIRC was even the same colour!  But I think that one might have been a 1.1; didn't matter, it was perfectly adequate for what it had to do.  This one, being a 1.4, is a bit better suited to the odd motorway jaunt and I suspect might be fun at an autotest.  I might have to test that theory!

Fair point, Mr Puss.  I don't think I've actually seen one of these with a correct pedal count though.  All that's happened here is I've jumped at a decent buy, and for what it has to do it'll be fine.  It's probably already done the longest trip it will make with me!

We've had one of these for over 10 years 1.4SX in the same colour, been brilliant, was Mrs FL's first car (if you exclude the Austin1300 she was given when she was 17!) and is now eldest Son's who just learning now, he love's it, they are so easy to drive and manouver but are perfectly capable on long distances, he's announced today that he's going to try and get it to 200k, currently on 101k..

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Fair point, Mr Puss.  I don't think I've actually seen one of these with a correct pedal count though.  All that's happened here is I've jumped at a decent buy, and for what it has to do it'll be fine.  It's probably already done the longest trip it will make with me!

think the autos in these are the robotised made of choclate ones i think?

bit like the picasso ones

ps youre turning into that chaseracer :lol:

nicely done ps frisbee the wheeltrims stat