Renault Alpines in the Autotrader

MrRegieRitmo

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/cars_search.jsp?searchform=&modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&photo=1&state=none&sort=3&hassearched=Y&make=RENAULT&min_pr=75&source=0&model=ALPINE&max_pr=&miles=1500&agerange=&mileage=&postcode=po21+2ye&variant=&bodyid=0&trim=&fuelid=0&colour=&transmissionid=0&keywords=&ukcarsearch_full.x=45&ukcarsearch_full.y=8

1978 RENAULT A310 V6 Alpine

original V6 Alpine, made in the Alpine factory, original Alpine tuned V6 engine, low mileage, this Car has only had a few owners and has been stored much, interior reflects this and needs sorting out, MOT and Tax September, offers around. £2,000 (07738) 684309

1994 RENAULT ALPINE A610

53,000 miles, Blue full renault dealer service history, won best car in class at Donington in 2005, still in same condition, lives in carpeted garage. £13750 ono. £13,750 07917 413638

One for those with a bit to spend, and one for those with alot to spend!

I love the A310! I know very little about them, but this looks like an earlier one - with narrow wheel arches. The best looking to me. Seems a fair price for one of these to me, but as I say, I know Bo Diddly about them.Does AlpineAndy know anything about this one? *waits*Could be a donor for my R30?*waits to be hit*

There are two A610 Alpines in Cla**ic and Sportscar magazine this month.One at £17,995, and one £19,995. Both from a main renault dealer's collection, so delivery mileage only.Deffo makes that white one look a bit of a bargain.

Hi,

I don't know the car, but provided the chassis is sound that's very good value for money. A really tidy car will go for between 4.5k and 7k whilst a solid but rough one usually goes for berween 3k and 5k, so this looks tempting (is it possible to make a standard garage into a 'double decker' and for the top one to be invisible.... so mrs AA doesn't cause problems....).

I know of a very nice one that cost it's owner nearly 10k but there was also a good one last year that ended up at just under 5k via ebay.

If anyone's interested then I may be able to find someone local to it to look over it with you.

If the chassis is rusted through then it would be 1.5 to 2k (depending upon the rest of it.

Cheers

I mentioned this on the renaultalpine forum and one of the guys looked into it. He said ===Finally managed to get hold of the vendor of the silver Autotrader A310 (since it is only about 20 miles away), he realises it was pretty cheap as he has had over 100 calls... Sold to someone unseen... he says. I think it might reappear at a higher price pretty soon...=== :lol:

Just browsing around....Came across this........Nice, huh? :wink:

It's a year or two old. It's supposed to be based upon the Z350 and looks like it was done on the same computer using the Z350 as the starting point for the picture. The lines / picture angle wheels & tyres are the same as the artists picture of the nissan...... Nice though :wink:

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/cars_search.jsp?searchform=&modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&photo=1&state=none&sort=3&hassearched=Y&make=RENAULT&min_pr=75&source=0&model=ALPINE&max_pr=&miles=1500&agerange=&mileage=&postcode=po21+2ye&variant=&bodyid=0&trim=&fuelid=0&colour=&transmissionid=0&keywords=&ukcarsearch_full.x=45&ukcarsearch_full.y=8

1994 RENAULT ALPINE A610

53,000 miles, Blue full renault dealer service history, won best car in class at Donington in 2005, still in same condition, lives in carpeted garage. £13750 ono. £13,750 07917 413638

One for those with a bit to spend, and one for those with alot to spend!

Hi,

Clarkson had a lot to spend and bought the A610.... TO CRASH IT

for his newest DVD.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=s4fqIGXZmJ0 (at 1:28 )

Enough reasons never to watch that show again.

Daniel

WHat on earth!

Posted Image

What kind of halfwit buys these clarkson DVDs anyway. I can almost accept a well-meaning granny buying one for her car-mad 9-yr old grandson at Xmas but hes only gonna watch half of it once then get bored. Anyone who buys one for themselves is clearly a TWAT.

• 2 months later...

WHat on earth!

Posted Image

What kind of halfwit buys these clarkson DVDs anyway. I can almost accept a well-meaning granny buying one for her car-mad 9-yr old grandson at Xmas but hes only gonna watch half of it once then get bored. Anyone who buys one for themselves is clearly a TWAT.

I had this DVD bought for me for my birthday. Generally speaking, it's quite entertaining viewing, but the section featuring the Alpine beggers belief!! :shock: Clarkson clearly hates France and all things French. Many of his comments regarding the Alpine are superficially valid, but he's comparing it with cars 30 years newer, and totally ignoring the appeal of owning such a car. To spend over 8grand on such a lovely example and then destroy it for absolutely no reason at all is the kind of vandalism that would land most people in court! I wonder if the poor sod he bought it from had any idea of the fate in store for it? Id be after J.C. with a very blunt knife if it had been me who sold it to him.

Unfortunately Clarkson has a very large ego and a very short memory - in his book 'Born To Be Riled', which is a collection of his magazine and newspaper columns from the late 90's I think, more than once he makes reference to how great the A610 was and despite his proclamations only a handful were sold. A few years later, of course, in pursuit of the dollar and in the name of 'entertainment' he trashes one, verbally and literally. Bellend.

I absolutely agree with Richard on this - my WIFE watches it - she likes Hammond surprise surprise....

Can't watch 5th Gear any more either, Tom Ford gets on my tits, and Vicki Butler-Henderson has gone from a fox to a twat.

Why is it us blokes are rounded on for only thinking of one thing, yet the ONLY reason any girl/woman takes an interest in ANYTHING bloke related is because there's someone taking part or appearing in it they fancy!?

My girl for instance found there were two cuties together recently when David Tennant was the star in a reasonably priced car, along with Hammond the show's cutie!

These are her interests; (the fact that someone she likes is connected is neither here nor there!)

Dr Who (David Tennant)

Torchwood (John Barrowman)

Supernatural (Jenson Ackles)

Westlife (Nicky Byrne)

Pirates of the Carribean (Orlando Bloom)

Newcastle Falcons (Jonny Wilkinson)

Ferrari (Kimi Raikkonnen)

Williams (Nico Rosberg)

Women are so shallow & superficial....sure I'll watch something if there's a fit lady involved but I wouldn't necessarily like something JUST because there was a fit lady involved & I do like things where there is NO fit woman involved (shock, horror....hate to say it but, Autoshite is a prime example of that!) :lol: