Chodmodestly 2019! Two dates to choose from... choose here! Cholmndeley Castle, Cheshire

brownnova

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which date shall we attend Chumley this year?

• Stick with tradition - September 1st
    • Sod tradition - Lets do May12th
    • Let's go crazy and do both!

This poll is closed to new votes

Want to be like these happy Shiters enjoying a happy day out?

45164283031_9dd8fcb124.jpg

Then you need to attend CHUMLEY!!!!

For me Chumley is the highlight of the car show season, the atmosphere, the cars, the company, and of course the epic commentator!

This year they have added not one but two Chumley dates! So this leaves us with a dilemma.  Do we attend one, the other or both?  I have placed a poll above to gauge interest. I am happy to organise again, I actually quite enjoyed organising it last time! 

If you're uninitiated to our Chumley gathering the link to last years thread is below, and in that thread you'll find the link to the year before's thread too!

http://autoshite.com/topic/32511-chodmodestley-2nd-september-2018-chumleycholmondeley-castle-cheshire-ish/page-1

So get polling and we'll see if we fancy the May one either instead of or additionally to the September one.

Ghost, you do realise that the traditional date was in May, before the organisers moved it to September.

Chumley was the "season opener" for shutters, and previous to that, occupants of the blue place.

Just sayin

I think that should be aimed at me not Ghosty... and no I didn’t realise that. You live and learn!

Still a simple choice between one t’other or both. (Or neither by abstaining from the vote as these are just indicative votes to see where the ground lies)

I think that should be aimed at me not Ghosty... and no I didn’t realise that. You live and learn!

Still a simple choice between one t’other or both. (Or neither by abstaining from the vote as these are just indicative votes to see where the ground lies)

Didn't mean for it to be a dig! I was gutted when it was moved, as it was always a good meet up for the beginning of summer.

To be fair, both would be good, to begin and end the season.

Ps

Sorry Ghosty!

Hoping to bring the Civic this time, instead of getting a lift off Junkman because my car is broken. I've been to Chumley at least three times but I've only taken my own car once.

If I get the good lady to drive too I could get 4/5ths of my fleet to one or other...