54 - @Alanism
      55 - @sickboy
      56 - @95 quid Peugeot
      57 - @Alanism
      58 - @sickboy
      59 - @NorthernMonkey

GO!
    • By 17-Coffees
      If you saw the News 24 in the early hours you’ll have seen my next car is due since it’s back up north, so now the collection!
      So all I know of this car is the make and model, colour and year. And that it had an MOT. What have I gotten myself into? 
      Alexia, play Mr Blue Sky...

• By loserone
      This roffle DOES NOT include two new genuine wings. They would be available to purchase by the winner, or I'll sell them separately.
      12 months MOT 

1 - @davehedgehog31 courtesy of @Jim Bell
      2 - @loserone bought out by @CortinaDave paid
      3 - @Supernaut paid
      4 - @Iamgroot
      5 - @sdkrc oaid
      6 - @TheDoctor paid
      7 - @Tickman paid
      8 - @yes oui si paid
      9 - @jamhowe paid
      10 - @garbaldy paid
      11 - @sdkrc paid
      12 - @barefoot paid now @holbeck
      13 - @robinmasters didn't pay, now @twosmoke300
      14 - @Tickman paid
      15 - @loserone now @Lacquer Peel paid
      16 - @jamhowe paid
      17 - @sdkrc paid
      18 - @Tickman courtesy of @Jim Bell
      19 - @davehedgehog31 paid
      20 - @fatharris courtesy of @twosmoke300 paid
      21 - @DodgyBastard paid
      22 - @davehedgehog31 paid
      23 - @barrett paid
      24 - @Tamworthbay paid
      25 - @TheDoctor paid
      26 - @DodgyBastard paid
      27 - @bramz7 paid
      28 - @Iamgroot
      29 - @garbaldy paid
      30 - @Shirley Knott paid
      31 - @robinmasters didn't pay, now @twosmoke300
      32 - @Jim BellBell's mate paid
      33 - @robinmasters didn't pay, now @twosmoke300
      34 - @Shirley Knott paid
      35 - @Jimbob McGregor paid
      36 - @yes oui si paid
      37 - @fatharris courtesy of @twosmoke300 paid
      38 - @Jimbob McGregor paid
      39 - @jamhowe paid
      40 - @Tickman paid
      41 - @TheDoctor paid
      42 - @loserone
      43 - @Shirley Knott paid
      44 - @LightBulbFun paid
      45 - @Schaefft I'll let you off for 50p
      46 - @garbaldy paid
      47 - @Shirley Knott4Knott4Knott4KnoKnott4Knott4Knott4Kno no, not him, @barefoot paid now @holbeck
      48 - @davehedgehog31 paid
      49 - @fatharris courtesy of @twosmoke300 paid
      50 - @barefoot paid now @holbeck
      51 - @Jimbob McGregor paid
      52 - @LightBulbFun paid
      53 - @Iamgroot
      54 - @DodgyBastard paid
      55 - @loserone no not him, now @puddlethumper paid
      56 - @Shep Shepherd paid
      57 - @yes oui si paid
      58 - @petermcpete paid
      59 - @LightBulbFun paid

VID-20200215-WA0072.mp4
    • By gm
      this is mother gm with her little "redster" on the day I handed over the keys

many adventures have been had over the past year but it is now time to find a new home for the plucky pug
      basic infos : 126350 miles, mot until October 2020, in the last year it has been serviced, had a new exhaust, battery and a set of winter tyres, it's a fun little thing to chuck about the back roads and, as you can see, is a breeze to park

(she will kill me for using those photos)
      the waving elf has sadly been removed, it was deemed to be inappropriate for a funeral convoy last week
      the bodywork looks better in the pics than in the flesh, there are a number of scrapes and dings, at some point it's had an accident repair

but the steelies are painted "Peugeot Rallye White" which more than makes up for it 
      inside is pretty clean, everything works as it should - not that there are many toys, the CD player has an aux in and the windows are electric, the gearnob is a genuine JakeBullet poolball, the parcel shelf is a gm original with one sony and one jbl speaker
      that speedo optimistic, it will not top a ton but will do 70 in second if you push it, 90 can be achieved in third, fourth or fifth - it doesn't seem to matter which 

there is a spare tyre and toolz and a tottie wee engine in there somewhere

so who's up for a random or two ? 
      tickets are £12 each or 2 for £20, PayPal preferred, it is taxed (only £20 a year) but not currently insured, location is Chester-le-street, the lucky winner can be collected from Durham or Newcastle station
      who wouldn't want to be this happy ?

• By Schaefft
      With the month of January nearing its end, the time has come to let go of the Galant. Its been an absolutely brilliant car while I had it, but with my move to Edinburgh approaching quickly, and the lack of space to actually store most of my cars anywhere (I'm sure theres nothing to worry about), this one needs to go. I've written plenty about the car before, if you want an extensive amount of photos you can check my general fleet thread here or check my cross European collection thread from December here.
      If you can't be bothered, here are the details.
      1995 Mitsubishi Galant GLSi Hatchback
      1.8 4G93 petrol and a manual
      Just 61k miles, I've put around 2000 of those on it myself over the last 3 months, with a trip to Germany and back again resulting in no real complications.
      MOT until June
      In general, its in incredibly nice condition. As far as I know, it was granny owned and always garaged, with it not doing many miles at all over the last couple of years. It was then used by a family member since around May of last year, until I bought it in October. Its clear that its been well cared for, without any bodges or stupid modifications to be found at all, excluding the painted wheel trims and radio.
      MOT history looks great, too. Its generally rust free but apparently did get a patch underneath a few years ago, which still looks solid. The bodywork looks great, with no damage or corrosion visible anywhere. There is however a giffer scrape on one of the corners of the rear bumper, and unfortunately, an H from the Mitsubishi lettering is missing. I've therefore deducted 500 quid of the actual market value from the asking price.
      Mechanically it is very solid, too. The front tires show their age and the idle isn't where it should be (members of the Autoshite team have concluded after some collaborative fiddling that it might need a new coolant temp sensor, idle control motor (the one that opens the throttlebody) or something else. Fortunately everything is cheap and all components extremely easy to access so that should hopefully be a quick fix.
      All of this is getting way too long so just have some pictures.

I might have to add that this happened on the Autobahn. Probably the fastest it ever went in its life.

And look how practical it is to boot!

I've set the ticket price to 7 quid which should be fair. I've got a strangely high number of people showing interest in this car so I'll just give everyone the chance to acquire it right here. 
      Lets go!