*DRAW TONIGHT* - Funny-face Multipla diesel, sunroofs, aircon, super-reliable, bit knackered, etc

flat4alfa

The Multipla of Brilliance has done another fetch. The MX5 Community is in awe.  Two seats, rear bumper, exhaust of THE STREETS variety and sundries.

WP-20190516-21-12-38-Pro.jpg

For some reason the middle seat seemed to be jammed.  Will take a look at the weekend, armed with decent specs and a can of PlusGas

•  

I used to have one of these. Was it the 115 diesel? It was chipped 130bhp. It used to surprise a few bois away from the lights! Very grin inducing.

In fact I think I still have the chip box, a Tunit. Whoever wins If you want it I'll dig it out for some beer tokens.

20 hours ago, demag said:

I used to have one of these. Was it the 115 diesel? It was chipped 130bhp. It used to surprise a few bois away from the lights! Very grin inducing.

In fact I think I still have the chip box, a Tunit. Whoever wins If you want it I'll dig it out for some beer tokens.

1248F410-0889-446B-A28D-2CAE46107361.jpeg

13 hours ago, flat4alfa said:

When we bought the car 8 years ago I thought: twice the sunroof, twice the leakage and twice the gaffer tape hassle. But no. Both proper working all these years on. Not only doing the the tilt, they do the FULL SLIDE too.

Oof + phwooar