Audi allroad TDI for sale SPEARS OR REAPERS

Dave_Q

Thanks Sporty but yeah, I reckon/hope one of my gumtree buyers will come through.

I've put #1 off till tomorrow while I spent the evening tonight turning the house upside down looking for the V5, standard procedure for me is that.

Of the 4 interested from their names I would guess at 2 x Easties and 2 x native Bradfordian.

Brace yourselves for unexpectedness.

Buyer number 1 has been round, first question will you take less? Nay, says I.

Starts it up and puts the suspension in high, tries to make out there is something wrong with it and says it's not for him.

Presumably he never had £500, and as per the Gumtree rules of engagement his budget was £200 plus a few litres of the kerosene his recovery truck seemed to be running on.

Have messaged all other interested parties off gumtree, but also open to derisory offers from shiters, particularly ones who understand numbers and have access to 3 figure sums of money.

I reckon this is a steal if your tame mechanic definitely will do the clutch and a new dmf for £500 all in I’d bid a derisory £300 for it. Reckon it would then stand me at £1k with the other bits done and make a sorted car for.

Old out yer and Dave.

I'm not quite there yet but will bear it in mind.

If you wanted the clutch and DMF doing it would be more like £600, I was quoted £180 labour, clutch kit £120-140 but the DMF is about £275.

Cheaper options may be available, this was a few mins googling.