1999 Peugeot 406HDI (110) Executive Estate - £575

purplebargeken

Just advertising this for a friend.

1999 - Dark metallic blue 406 estate, manual. Executive spec which seems to indicate a bit posh, so it has lots of fake French plasti-wood, heated black leather seats, drivers seat has memory settings, lecky windows, good old cassette/radio, lecky sunroof, what appears to be cruise control, tilt/rake adjustable steering wheel, lecky door mirrors, also auto dimming rear view mirror but that appears to have 'bled'. 

MOT expires in May but he is happy to put another MOT on there (the front O/S tyre looks to be in need of replacement, so that will be done. The alloys look nice. Body looks bloody solid, although there are giffer dings here and there and some scratches but I will try and improve those this week. The worst dent being a small palm-sized ding on the front wing which should be something that could be improved by a gentle push outwards. The seats will get a bit of leather conditioner but there is a worn patch on the drivers bolster. However, the seats have a PBK comfort rating of 9/10. 

The bonnet has a rust blob on the leading edge, N/S front corner, paintwork on the bonnet looks a bit tired. Can't recall if it has A/C. It will have a good clean and brush up anyway and should be ready to rock and roll.

I will check the mileage on Tuesday but the last MOT showed around 124,000 miles. 

Price with new MOT will be £575 which I think is pretty reasonable for what seems to be a big diesel waftmobile.

No tow bar.

Well she is all vacuumed out and much cleaner inside now. Sadly I didn't have the chance to do the outside.

Drivers side tyre was done and an MOT obtained. She has a 1/4 of a tank of devils fuel.

Heated seats seem to work as well.

Mate said that the car drove just lovely.

Awaiting collection by Jayb on Thursday.