Could do with some advice, Exiled_Tat_Gatherer related

pauldoubleyou

If it's all legit, I could probably offer a bit of off road parking (I occasionally rent a space from a neighbour) in Herne Bay for any of his tat he needs to collect (small/medium car). At least not far from Dover, should it be open.

He also works at a secure site during the day so majority of his internet is restricted. I found my messages were not making it through to him. (I sent pics and whatnot during the transportation process)

He will come good. As I say, I moved this for him a while ago to Hastings...he paid me and all was fine.

post-24460-0-70742100-1552672336_thumb.jpeg

+1 positive in terms of dealing with ETG.

Think the passport snizzle really messed him around in terms of planned collections. Think that has been resolved and sure things will be sorted in the near future.

When slight problems were encountered he was an absolute gentleman and handled one of my messages in a much more gentlemanly manner than perhaps I would have done!

Would deal with again.

Guys - I think everyone has now been contacted - collects in progress and travels booked…….. I do apologise.

Secure site here has me fubar'd for access a lot of the time - some banks and financial places mor restrictive than others…..

this weekend will be busy...…….. next weekend too

I should have all my toys in one basket in the next 3weeks.

Apologies to Jim - his online bank simply won't accept international pays' - sorted through another excellent and helpful shiter.

I'm hopefully back on a 'normal' site for the coming weeks so all back to normal from now…………..

Apologies to anyone - PM me if overly annoyed……… :-D

Jim - I transferred to L1's account - a REAL one - as your online gizmo will not accept international- anti money laundering restrictions.

Wuvv - I'm buying more than enough shite to begin with fella, don't tempt me with options for any of your crap too - unless you're getting rid of the pocket rocket Lancia and want to deliver :-D  - keep me posted on that score!

Yeah, Monzo haven't signed up to a few things for international transfers, so ETG has transferred to my HSBC.  

It's not there yet though, I'll keep checking.

The thing I really don't understand, though.  Where the hell do you keep all of this tat? 

Wuvv - I'm buying more than enough shite to begin with fella, don't tempt me with options for any of your crap too - unless you're getting rid of the pocket rocket Lancia and want to deliver :-D  - keep me posted on that score!

Nope, Lancia ain't going nowhere.  I was suggesting I could potentially pick up and deliver stuff you've already bought if you're struggling to get everything picked up.  Not that I'm angling for a go in a supercharged Jag or owt, no no no.