Collete Shun Monday

Hertz

Nice old couple had it since new in 1989. Reluctantly for sale due to lack of power steering. It needs a few niggles sorting with the electrics, a hesitation/misfire and I think the tyres are very old as there was loads of road noise.

Plan is to improve and tinker with this one and sell the Alpine A610 I have.

Beer time.

post-3318-0-47976100-1552343723_thumb.jpg

post-3318-0-04373400-1552343739_thumb.jpg

That looks absolutely superb, well done that man.

I remember going for a ride in one of these when I was about 13, a work colleague of my Mums knew I was mad about cars so took for a spin in it. It felt ridiculously quick to me, helped in no small part to being sat virtually on the floor.

Verdict - most definitely would, 127/10

Moar pictures & write up required

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d almost totally forgotten about these, are they V6s? PRV?

Can’t wait to see more

Yup, PRV V6 with a turbo bolted on.  There was a proper shonky one of these at Kings Lynn last year - had a good poke round it but sadly even in that condition it was above my meagre budget.

• 1 year later...

Heyup Shitters, it's been a while since I have been on here so time for a little update.

I did some work on the GTA then parked it up and tried to sell my A610. Long story short no takers so sold the GTA Turbo to a trader chap in Ireland.

It did scrub up well and drove nice and tight, can't keep them both though. Sad to see it go, I will never see one in that condition with one owner from new I can afford ever again.

Longer term the A610 is sill for sale and will go eventually, not sure what to get after that. We miss the T25 camper we had so might get a Caravelle one of those to use as a family as a day van.

IMG_20191013_141418839.jpg

IMG_20191013_141511591.jpg

IMG_20191013_120212966.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_20191126_151757866.jpg