Renault Twingo Intra T-line, 7 x 13 Alloy wheels wanted.

volvoman

A long shot here i know, "but if you dont ask, you dont get".

Im looking for a set of 4 alloy wheels (if they come with decent tyres) then its a bonus.

Plenty of these wheels in Europe, but not many about here in the UK.

They are known as Intra T-Line, 7 x 13, 4 x 100, ET23.

They were originally fitted to some early Renault Twingos!

But i want to fit them to a 1993-2003 K11 Nissan Micra......it would seem that they fit straight on.

Ive seen other size Intra t-line wheels(14's an 15's) but i dont want those, its the 13 inch wheels that im after.

Cheers Paul

Fine choice of rims, always wanted to put a set on my x1/9. Plenty on German eBay and most will post. We're always about £250 delivered when I was looking.

Fine choice of rims, always wanted to put a set on my x1/9. Plenty on German eBay and most will post. We're always about £250 delivered when I was looking.

Yeah, ive only just found out about these wheels, an they do look good on all cars makes. Germany seems to be the place for them.

Twingo ones should be 6.5x14..?

Do you just want 7x13 Minilite reps? Surely there are easier ways? :P

Twingo did do these 7 x 13's, but i guess they were for the European market.

I guess Minilites would do, even better, would be a set of "old school" Revolutions.

I just want some deep dish 13's, that fit inside the arches, an i dont want to have to bolt on extra wheel arches,

or use wheel spacers. I dont want to modify the car, for the sake of fitting wide wheels for the Summer months.

The car is standard/original, with just 21 000 miles on it, so i want to keep it that way, with no mods.

Yep, those are the wheels....................nice arnt they.

I always like to buy from the UK...I can wait for the right wheels to come up...stuff always comes up, in the end.

I'm pretty sure proper Twingos ran on 13s - mine certainly did.

(Proper Twingos as opposed to the Mk2 aberration we got here which looked like a Clio that had been reversed into a wall at high speed.)

Yeah, i think all the proper Twingo wheels, were for the Euros. I dont think the UK got these 7 x 13's.

Im new, to knowing about these wheels, but i wouldnt mind a set of em, they look the part,

an as far as i know, they are a straight fit?...no mods needed?

All my early Mk1’s are on 13” Cosmic ribsters..

Nice, there are so many wheels out there to choose from, just not many wide 13's that would fit(without some kind of mod needed).

Cheers Paul.

Revos look great on a Micra.

Not my car btw, just a spot from a while ago.

W2kmmX.jpg

Sorry it’s a little dark.

Agreed, Revo's look great on any car.

Years ago(20 years+) i fitted a set of split rim Revo's on my 1968 RS Camaro(kept the original Chevy wheels).

They were something like 8 x 15's on the front, an 9 x 15's on the rear...the rear tyres were 275 x 50 x 15's.

A car that i really never should of sold.

That Micra looks cool(although its been lowered, which is good)...thats all you need really, a nice clean polished car, lowered, with a set of cool wheels.........nothin else is required.

I only bought the car last week...its an early K11, 1993, L. reg. Red, stupid low miles. I havent even had a chance to take any pics of it yet!

Cheers Paul.

Minilites are the worst wheels in existence - Allycats would work well.

Still the best K11:

attachicon.gif11065620_10200634999273455_1064138052609646440_n.jpg

Ive seen that early K11 somewhere before?.........I dont like those mirrors mounted on the wings like that though.

I cant help but admire the early 240 volvo estate in the background as well...Ive owned a fair few 240's(approx. 10) in the past. ;-)

I do like the 1st gen K11's...the headlights/bonnet/grill...all better looking than what followed.

Mine has that grill/headlights/bonnet...but not that Super S(if thats what it is?!) bumper, mine just has the factory black bumpers.

Ive seen that early K11 somewhere before?.........I dont like those mirrors mounted on the wings like that though.

I cant help but admire the early 240 volvo estate in the background as well...Ive owned a fair few 240's(approx. 10) in the past. ;-)

I do like the 1st gen K11's...the headlights/bonnet/grill...all better looking than what followed.

Mine has that grill/headlights/bonnet...but not that Super S(if thats what it is?!) bumper, mine just has the factory black bumpers.

I think I saw the heavily modded one on retro rides?