anyone near minehead fancy a spying mission?

hairnet

a fine upstanding (not moog) member of this forum if theyre not too busy and in no mad hurry

to have a small cursory glance at this please?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2014-DACIA-SANDERO-STEPWAY-0-9-TCe-Ambiance/223332701128

s-l1600.jpg

its a good 4+ hours from here and and he doesnt do sunday and if i left here ona working saturday hed be closed by the time i got there - im taken all march and two april weekends

it seems very cheap notwithstanding the miles - others are 4.5k for 90-110k

all other sub 3k ones are all smashu

all cream tea/pasties/dizzle/petrol/zyder covered

fanks

My dad lives in Minehead. Only problem is he knows fuck all about cars.

Looks to me like it’s outside the Blenheim flats on the seafront.

It’s at Derek Mersons, normally the worlds most expensive garage. They rent out vans etc as well. My old man rented one and it had a catastrophic failure of turbo on the Severn Crossing. It’ll be fucked mate I guarantee you that if they are selling it.

Oi! mine is by the estuary and has minimal tinworm.

Went to look at a three year old Sandero Stepway earlier in the year that had spent its life inland - subframe mounts were going and there were blisters coming through the front turrets.

Went to look at a three year old Sandero Stepway earlier in the year that had spent its life inland - subframe mounts were going and there were blisters coming through the front turrets.

I test drove one of those chinese yingyongyang pickups and at under six months old the very poorly made chassis was covered in surface rust, I'm sure I posted pics up here at the time as it was laughable.