Dollywobbler's Dodgy Mazda 323F PAS Woes - £provisionally sold

dollywobbler

That should be low pressure side I would have thought - the Isaac Hunt tried and tested chewing gum to stem the flow, degrease, sand down, and slap some JB Weld or Araldite on for the win*

(Well it nearly worked on the Rover 620, but seems I missed another hole - I did go from pissing PS fluid and no power steering to tiny MOT-failworthy drip and the return of power steering).

That should be low pressure side I would have thought - the Isaac Hunt tried and tested chewing gum to stem the flow, degrease, sand down, and slap some JB Weld or Araldite on for the win*

(Well it nearly worked on the Rover 620, but seems I missed another hole - I did go from pissing PS fluid and no power steering to tiny MOT-failworthy drip and the return of power steering).

Judging by the way it's spraying out all over the place, I would say it is not...

On the plus side DW you got to see Southport.

And today, dangerously close to Blackpool. The glamour!

And today, dangerously close to Blackpool. The glamour!

Oh, on a clear day you can see Blackpool, and a few less geographically aware people have attempted to walk across. I mean it's only maybe 10 miles to Lythum st Anne's.

Only problem is the River Ribble. 45 miles by Road, via Preston.

So close and yet so far.

• 3 weeks later...

Just started watching the Myrtle vid, and as you mentioned the Mazda - I'm considering 'deleting' (very MX5 term) the PAS cooler by connecting the two pipes shown with a red line in this parts diagram. I'm guessing that would work for you? Just need to work out how to connect the two pipes to prevent leaks...

post-20084-0-62150300-1556191846_thumb.png

Though I guess no PAS cooler on a track day could be an issue!

• 2 weeks later...