(New Shiny Tool) M12 FIWF12-622X Rattle Gun

Hawkeyethenoo

Yin oh these arrived today. Yah! 600mm breaker bars coat is on a shoogly peg, ken....

https://www.milwaukeetool.eu/m12-fuel-sub-compact-impact-wrench/m12-fiwf12-eu/

Been after one for a long time now and finally bit the bullet and splashed the cash on this bastid. 350Nm (250ft/lb) nut busting torque. Comes bundled full size 6ah battery & (small form factor) 2ah battery and charger and heavy duty case. Total cost was £209. Spent a bit more in the hope that I'll have it so long that I'll forget how much it cost and just enjoy convienience and time saved. Not used in anger as yet, but will be soon when I do the rest of the brakes on Ronnie.

I recommend it to the house!

Cheers, Hawkeye.

I'd agree that does seem a good price. I've been reading up on impact guns recently as I think I'll buy one on the next year or so, and I've yet to hear a bad word about a Milwaukee impact gun.

I'd been looking at the Kielder ones Machine Mart sell, as they review well, but this isn't much more, so I'd be interested to hear how you get on with it.

That stubby form factor is very useful in close quarters, and I agree with the others that the price seems not bad for the kit.

I have a Ryobi 18V impact (https://www.ryobitools.com/power-tools/products/details/18v-one-plus-3-speed-in-impact-wrench) and a stubby air gun. Electric is just more convenient, and the Ryobi sees use much more often than the air gun.

The latest model has 2 4ah batteries, but it's £200 so that one there seems fairly priced.

The Ryobi is also on my radar as although it's not cheap with a decent battery and charger I do have a cordless jigsaw, drill and circular saw that I could use with the same battery.

I need to buy some car parts before I buy non essential tools, so I'll have to wait a while before I buy one.