'05 Mercedes C220 CDi £1600

Pat Earrings

So for various reasons, mainly money and hopefully, impending engagement/wedding (sshhhh) this is deffo for sale, with a discount for shiters.

Currently, I am having the alternator replaced, as it basically died yesterday. I've sourced a good quality second hand one from a breaker with some warranty, and it's been checked and proven to work perfectly. It arrives in a couple of days, and I am paying to have it fitted. So the car is currently awaiting this in the garage.

I've already got an alternative vehicle sourced and don't need any PX's, just a straightforward sale. This was purchased from Colc of this very parish, and has been fantastic, alternator issue aside!

So..

-130k miles, FSH - stamped book, countless receipts and paperwork, totalling thousands of pounds..mechanically absolutely brilliant. Recent stuff like turbo and other bits, engine is sweeter than your proverbial nut

-Full leather with heated seats, Sat Nav, Cruise Control, dual zone climate control..all working perfectly!

-recent full service by me approx 2k miles ago involving oil/oil filter, pollen, air..fuel filter included but I ran out of time and haven't actually had time to sit and do it since

-rust free! underneath it is fabulous. Seems to have had a very recent new exhaust system too.

-MOT till 19th November 2019!

No knocks/bangs/ghosts/borrowers/cockroaches. It really does drive brilliantly. Comes with 3 keys, 4 matching Michelin Cross Climate tyres. Only negatives are it has a ding to the rear tailgate, and theres a small patch of paint that flaked off on the rear bumper thanks to aggressive car wash peoples.

I'm located in Quinton, Birmingham.

post-20875-0-80638600-1553537029_thumb.jpg

post-20875-0-12089900-1553537033_thumb.jpg

post-20875-0-95317400-1553537033_thumb.jpg

post-20875-0-73640000-1553537035_thumb.jpg

post-20875-0-44602700-1553537036_thumb.jpg

post-20875-0-19230100-1553537037_thumb.jpg

post-20875-0-62734300-1553537037_thumb.jpg

With regret I think I'll have to move this on. I've got to conserve money and the insurance is killing me (£90pm) and hopefully with significant future plans in place life wise, I could do with all the savings I can get. This car is fab, and I don't want to get rid at all, but I'm going to have to.

Bought from Colc on here and it's so much better than he described.

Comprehensive and I mean comprehensive history...some £££'s spent including new turbo etc etc. It's been bloody cherished! 3 keys and working sat Nov, heated seats, air con, the works, 128k miles.

Has original mats, boot liner too. No rust, and plenty of MOT, over 6 months. I've given it a full service and fresh wipers all round. Dry as a bone engine and it's such a cracking car. I've been to Wales and back and all over.

Only minor points is that a small patch of paint on the top of the rear bumper flaked off, and the glowplug light comes on now and again, TADTS and doesn't affect it. I was anninv on changing them, but summer is approaching so no need. Drives spot on.

£2100 is what I'd like, think that's a bargain considering the condition/history.

Oh also has full set of Michelin Cross Climates all round with plenty of tread

I'm now living in Quinton (lol)

Can confirm having purchased from Sims00 that he is a Top Shitter.

GLWS!

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

I have this car's somewhat down at heel brother and can confirm that they are just ACE to smoke about in.  My daily commute has never been so good. 

Very much recommended. 

Volksy?  You DID mention wanting one....

And I'm so up for collection mission.....

• 3 weeks later...

I've been admiring this since you put it up for sale, it looks lovely and the mpgs would be a nice bonus. I'd have to sell my other car for space reasons though and 8 days before baby due is probably not the best time to be suggesting such things to the wife...

Hope it sells soon, but if it is still around in a couple of weeks I may well be coming your way