Buick Park Avenue for sale - 7 tickets left

wuvvum

I’m thinking I really need it with a new MoT as I haven’t got another week off from work till 15th April. Is anyone able to arrange MoT and hold on to it for me till then? I’ll happily send money for repairs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully plans will fall into place and a collection will take place next week as a fellow lunatic (sorry, enthusiast) has very kindly offered to collect said bucket of magnificence and keep hold of it till I’m able to collect and in the meantime put it to Stevie Wonder Motors for an MoT. Updates to follow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m thinking that as their appears to be so many masochists on here who want a shot of this fine & noble steed that instead of collecting it myself we could do a 200 leg relay up country or something (if there were enough people willing to, of course).

Either that or I’ll collect from Rob or somewhere else if it’s made it’s way further up country.

What say you, fellow internet lunatics?

I’m thinking that as their appears to be so many masochists on here who want a shot of this fine & noble steed that instead of collecting it myself we could do a 200 leg relay up country or something (if there were enough people willing to, of course).

Either that or I’ll collect from Rob or somewhere else if it’s made it’s way further up country.

If insurance is sorted and I somehow have a way to get home, sign me up!

I've arranged to collect it from Wuv tomorrow, and will try to book an MoT for Wednesday/Thursday. The garage I use are old car friendly and do their best to get them through, so fingers crossed. I'll have a go trying to sort the insecure battery fail before the test.

I'm looking forward to wafting back to London in this!

I'd be up for getting involved in that.