Peugeot 206cc convertible. Top spec. Derby £695

Neil clark

Purchased by me in December because I needed a cheap car quick. Previous owner was given car by mother in law who had owned a number of years but it was just too small for them.

It's the top spec allure model with the 2 litre engine so is basically the 206gti but convertible. MOT till December 

Spec includes,

91000 miles

Full black leather

Remote locking with 2 keys

Auto wipers

Auto lights

Traction/stability control

Climate control

Fuel computer

Aluminium pedals and gear knob

Aux in stereo

Fully electric roof

Interior is lovely, seats in really good condition. I've cleaned and fed the leather.

Exterior is good, basically what you would expect with a couple of stonechips and marks.

It runs and drives perfectly, engine is smooth. Gearbox perfect with a light clutch. Clutch bite is in exactly the right place. No knocks or bangs whatsoever. Warms up really quick and settles to 88 degrees. Brakes pull up straight and clean, discs all round.

Roof works perfectly and is bone dry inside, I've treated seals aswell.

Service book and book pack included. Previous owner said cambelt was changed 2 years ago December just gone, no proof but I've no reason to doubt it. I've had cover off and cambelt looks basically new.

When I got it I.....

Changed engine oil and filter

Air filter

Had tracking adjusted (pet hate wheel not straight)

Adjusted handbrake

Wiper blades

Repaired wiring to fans which is a common problem on these, work perfectly now, come in at 106 degrees

Any questions fire away!

I had the free one off Breadvan which was ace with the two litre engine, only got rid because it was a manual, now I have a much rougher automatic which I'm gradually sorting out, it's the 1.6 so not really as much beans, great fun cars and seemed good on the juice because very light - not a lot of room for humans in the back or luggage in the boot, but that's not why you buy one ;)

Good luck with the sale anyhow :)

Here..

Turns out mine won't let the top go down unless the load cover is in the cover position, which is probably sensible as I did have a ton of tools and such in the boot and would probably have wrecked the damn thing in short order :-P

Took me ages to work that out, honestly fried my brain :shock: