Hammond Microcar collection

egg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Less than a month now. Here is the list of attendees from page 1. Any new attendees or drop-outs? 

I believe this is the nearby pub: https://www.thehawkenbury.com/

1. egg
2. GrumpiusMaximus + better half
3. SierraMikeHotel
4. JoeySpud
5. Parky (maybe)
6. Lightbulbfun (maybe with Parky)
7. Christine
8. Inconsistant
9. Nigel Bickle
10. Bramz7
11. Six-Cylinder + Hairnet
12. Adw1977
13. Skoda_Fan
14. Amishtat + friend
15. RobT
16. louiepj + sons

Where are we all going on Drive it day ?  :-D

28th? I think I have non-driving plans...

umm If parky (or someone else?) is still up for scooping me up etc, then im still in :)

Good stuff. 

Sorry, but I'm going to have to drop out. Shame, was looking forward to meeting a few of you.

Tis a shame. Hopefully you be able to make a future event.

Yes please!

I have no interesting car to bring, but I'll be coming from Horley, Surrey via East Grinstead and Tunbridge Wells if anyone wants a lift in my boring modern.

I am very interested in coming and am talking my partner round to letting me come at the moment. A lift would be nice please from East 'Grimstead' if you could.

I live off the Holtye Rd near the hospital so it's on your way through.

I am very interested in coming and am talking my partner round to letting me come at the moment. A lift would be nice please from East 'Grimstead' if you could.

I live off the Holtye Rd near the hospital so it's on your way through.

No problem, send me a PM and we'll arrange it.

Thank you for the kind offer of a lift adw1977 but now my boys, aged 16 and 15 have decided they would like to come, so I will have to drive them.

I am hoping me bringing the two boys to see the collection is acceptable and hope to see everyone there.

Punto power on Sunday for me then.

Might have got a bit over excited and mixed up the dates and turned up here today after being down the road at the Knoxbridge Inn beer and military vehicle show. The kind couple who live there then directed me up the road to Headcorn aerodrome for a classic car meet.

We are having a good day regardless but missus at home laughed down phone at me and called me a nob.

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, garycox said:

I might be up for this if there's still a space

Replied and added you to the conversation Gary...

Any more for any more?

18 minutes ago, skoda_fan said:

I'm still deffo coming. My bro has expressed an interest but not certain if he can make it. Hope it's ok if he does. (We'll come in one car).

Yup that's good and fine.

Sadly I won't be able to accompany Six-cylinder and Hairnet to this event after all, as I still have half a canal boat to prepare for painting and Sunday is the first decent weather we have had here for a week. Have a fabulous time though and I look forward to seeing the pictures! :-)

likewise im also prepping, just finishing a bowl of Frosties :)

although I dont think ill be arriving by Cadillac! unless SierraMikeHotel has had a list minute late night ebay purchase of some description!

(Sadly Parky is not able make it, however SMH kindly stepped up to ferry me there and back which im very thankful for :) )