Hammond Microcar collection

egg

I have spoken to Lesley Cook who looks after the Hammond Microcar collection in Kent (TN12 postcode - between Headcorn and Staplehurst). The original owners founded the RUMcar register/forum.

I have confirmed that up to 20 cars from us (quirkier the better she says!) will turn up on 12th May 1pm for a tour. The 20 car limit is due to only so much hard standing.

Apparently there is a pub down the road for drink/food afterwards.

This is a private collection, so we can only attend at this time and date unless you make your own separate arrangements.

The charge is £3 a head, which I think is very fair. I will happily play banker (yes, banker) on the day.

The limit is 20 cars, but up to 30-40 people. So please put your username below (and any other forum members who will be in the car with you).

https://www.hammondmicrocars.com/

1. egg
2. GrumpiusMaximus + better half
3. SierraMikeHotel
4. JoeySpud

5. Parky (maybe)
6. Lightbulbfun (maybe with Parky)
7. Christine
8. Inconsistant
9. Nigel Bickle
10. Bramz7
11. Six-Cylinder + Hairnet
12. Adw1977
13. Skoda_Fan
14. Amishtat + friend
15. RobT

Let me know if you have any other questions. I will share this thread with the owner to show our genuine intent.

would love to make it down :)

but is anyone going via East London, because the only way I really see myself making it down is by hitching a lift with someone...

(unless by the 12th of May I already have a full driving licence and a Model 70 :mrgreen: )

Will check schedules as Mrs P May be away that weekend so I will be on kid duty. But if not I can nip into East London to collect you. What part are you in?

Will check schedules as Mrs P May be away that weekend so I will be on kid duty. But if not I can nip into East London to collect you. What part are you in?

E2, so I recommend wearing a stab proof vest and an acid proof face mask while visiting to come pick me up  :mrgreen:

Appreciate the offer/thought either way :)

E2, so I recommend wearing a stab proof vest and an acid proof face mask while visiting to come pick me up  :mrgreen:

Appreciate the offer/thought either way :)

E2? Pussies. Used to live in E1, used to get stabbed every night and twice on Fridays.

Seriously though E2 is nay bother, just waiting to Mrs P to sort diaries and shiz