Fred where I go pick up a car and drive it back.

Crispian_J_Hotson

Home. 120 miles as I had some business to attend to in Essex. Averaged 38mpg, happy with that up and down long hills. Alignment is getting sorted tomorrow.

post-24545-0-98841200-1550329972_thumb.jpg

Pez.

Mrs 6c has the hand over pics. Cheers both of you, lovely home you have there. Thanks 6c for the pick up at MK Station.

Not a bad run at all really, I've spent more money on worse cars that's for sure. It's got it's bugs but all really straight forward to iron out, starting with brake pads and a sticky caliper on the rear tomorrow.

Electric memory seat shit me up at the pez station when I shut the car down. Didn't know it done that!

Eats the miles lovely and has retained the refinement well.

I'll be having a few hours at it tomorrow getting it ready for Monday's excursion but I'll have a couple of days on it at the end of the week.

Proving so far to be a worthy replacement for the touring!

Thanks again.

I missed your collection thread so already posted in the Jags sold thread, but too good to leave out of this one!

Shoes are of the correct grade spit n polish….. Rather let the side down with that ruffian-esque shirt out malarkey old bean. You're piloting a Jaaaaag - for gods sake man. Have a bit* of decorum! letting the side down what-what…. youth today… one-shot Farquah the fondler they called me - bagged a tiger etc.. etc...

edit - nice looking motorway muncher……… tidy looking beast.