Beep beep beep - living the P38 dream

The Moog

Its valentine's weekend, love is all around so to celebrate two shiters are taking an international collection mission.

It is a famously* reliable* car that currently needs putting back together. WCPGW.

It will also include a visit to other shiters for gearbox shenanigans.

Should be fun*

Err, before anyone jumps to any conclusions, can I just point out that my learned friend ommited to mention that the aforementioned shiters will in actual fact be accompanied on this ‘mission’ by their respective better halves.

A foursome in fact, by any other name.

But not like that.

I thank you.

Gearbox shenanigans, eh?

Is FPB7 involved? I won't say what car it is, but I think I have an idea. It may be currently located fairly near me, too.

Or I'm barking up totally the wrong tree.

I'm thinking green... And that's on top of the stuff that's probably growing on it too!

I think Brave is an understatement. I am not sure standing at the side of a motorway is a real relationship builder!

You should try it sometime*....it’s done wonders for us. Once you’ve shared the back seat of a green flag truck, you are complete.

*just not this weekend, though.

Just bring it back the same way it arrived where it is, at 45mph for about 300 miles!

I achieved my best ever average mpg in any car on that trip, 57mpg! Rowing between 5th and 6th depending on the gradient of the road!

Not sure the lancer will achieve those heady heights. Over 35mpg will be good!