eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

We were talking earlier on another thread about winning the lotto and turning up at a top end car showroom to see how your treated in your everyday glad rags and a sports bag full of crisp 50s. Well it would HAVE to be in one of these, park it up nice a visible to the snotty sales team.

'Alrite mate cud ya let me av a look in da Bentley Continentool pleeze'?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1977-AUSTIN-ALLEGRO-1300-SDL-ORANGE-/380851160359?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item58ac7f8527

allegrosdl_zps1095747c.jpg

I'm going to be watching this with interest, as i too have a beige 24,000 mile cortina (mines in even better condition than this). If it goes for decent coin i might liquidate mine in order to generate some V8 funds.

Remember I spotted this parked up in Market Drayton?

DSCN3102_zps67196da4.jpg

Well.it's twin has turned up on The Wirral !

pinkcav_zpsa357f47a.jpg

For sale

"

1.6 LS, 63.000 miles from new. to good to scrap. not many of these cars left. only downside is the tax and mot runs out in march. no reason why it wouldnt pass.the owner whos had it the last 4 years said its flew through every one.it just needs abit of tlc on the paint work. reason for sale is because hes just bought a smaller car so his daughter can use it.Get the chance to own a 'classic' vauxhall car.£350.o.n.o "

In Ipswich

metrocity_zpsb800fe40.jpg

I bought this to stop it going to the scrappy but so far no-one seems to be interested in buying the whole thing to restore or for parts. At present she still runs and everything works. Rust is overtaking daily, you can hear it growing im certain ! The car is situated in Ipswich, i can deliver at cost. Any interest ??

Wasn't this to do with some stupid legislation to show less than the vehicles actual top speed, supposedly stop people going too fast?

I think it's time I considered getting a car on finance. 

Financing... Rates as low as 6%! Payments as long as 144 months!

6%! Sounds good, I think. Spread the payments over twelve years too, wow, that's like a car mortgage. 

Purchase this vehicle for only $355 a month for 96 months with $6,580 down! 

Click links below for instant online credit approval

Great, I'm in. What's the car I'm financing for $40,660 (£24,500)?

$T2eC16F,!)UE9s3wBmi5BR(Izh6k6Q~~60_12.J

Hmm. I was hoping for an Audi A4 S-Line in Grey, but it'll do

Wasn't somebody on here after one of these recently?

$_57.JPG

running lumpy at the mo but i put that down to crap fuel in it, i drove / towed it back today and it cut out a few times, but there was absolutely no fuel in it, definitely dragged some crap up from the bottom of the t i stuck a cans worth in it and it fired up again, but will need a flush through.

Hmmm...