eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

On 28/11/2023 at 16:59, MiniMinorMk3 said:

I had a pre-facelift CDi Auto with the 1.8e 8V (same as astra gte mk1) , and gingercators.  Cost me £6.45. 

If you are going to post up auctions, will you come back and update us with the sold prices. ? Please. 😇

I used to work for a guy when I lived in Spain who had one of these in gold, auto flavour. It used to scream going up extremely sharp hills but always made it. He gave me a 120mile lift to the airport and I sat in the back. My knees still remember the journey 

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/hyundai-atoz-automatic/1470250777

Screenshot_20231129-1909122.thumb.png.c00419447fd6c6d19ef3f152f0646b02.png

14 hours ago, New POD said:

I had a pre-facelift CDi Auto with the 1.8e 8V (same as astra gte mk1) , and gingercators.  Cost me £6.45. 

If you are going to post up auctions, will you come back and update us with the sold prices. ? Please. 😇

Easiest way to find out the selling price after the sale is to click on the original link after the sale, or click this link a day or two after the sale.

Auction Results (wbandsons.com)

On 28/11/2023 at 17:03, MiniMinorMk3 said:

Want to be different at the local scooter, and get laughed at, then this cheap alternative to the ubiquitous Italian marques could be right up your promenade.

Lot 133 - 1960 BSA Sunbeam (wbandsons.com)

760-1.jpg?v=63836111277003

I'm not a biker so I don't know my two-wheelers but I bet this is an interesting story, BSA reacts to wave of Italian scooter imports by making its own Vesbretta. 

38 minutes ago, grogee said:

I'm not a biker so I don't know my two-wheelers but I bet this is an interesting story, BSA reacts to wave of Italian scooter imports by making its own Vesbretta. 

The BSA was a kind of badge engineered Triumph Tigress, which was designed by Triumph stalwart Edward Turner.