eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

3 hours ago, RoverFolkUs said:

What have they done to the front wipers? Removed the driver's side one and raised the passenger side!?

Yesterday I saw one that was lowered and wheel spacer-ed, but otherwise completely stock, so at this point nothing would surprise me.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/684376406101391?ref=browse_tab&referral_code=marketplace_top_picks&referral_story_type=top_picks

279450738_4963928860311671_4372478840919

The San Storm is a two-seat Roadster from San Motors India LTD. of India that was introduced in 1998. It was designed by the French firm, Le Mans Group. It is powered by a 1149 cc Renault D7F engine driving the front wheels giving 60 bhp (45 kW) and a top speed of 144 km/h (89 mph). It has a double-skinned, fibreglass-reinforced tubular steel body and chassis, and the weight is only 760 kg (1,676 lb) giving it a quite satisfactory power-to-weight ratio. The time from 0 to 100 km/h (62 mph) is given as 13 seconds. The San Storm is assembled in Bangalore while the engine is mated to the bodywork in Goa.

6f8e7534633031.560606d6be94b.jpg?resize=

2 hours ago, angle said:

Povvo spec Astra on steels is strangely alluring, especially at £895 with 35k miles, one owner from new and a new ticket. 

279274111_10228508623917502_169207522860

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/335635588481305/

Haven't seen an R reg MK4 Astra for years! Or an S reg for that matter. Grey plastic bumper trims are a bonus, and the fresh silver paint on the wheels actually looks nice which is unusual!

Image 1 - AMERICAN MOTORHOME, RV, PREVOST, V8 DETROIT, REAL STUNNING WORK OF ART.

'STILL HAS THE ORIGINAL CARPETS WHICH ARE LOVELY.'

Image 7 - AMERICAN MOTORHOME, RV, PREVOST, V8 DETROIT, REAL STUNNING WORK OF ART.

AMERICAN MOTORHOME, RV, PREVOST, V8 DETROIT, REAL STUNNING WORK OF ART. | eBay

It's like God's waiting room on wheels, and all the better for it.

24 minutes ago, Cavcraft said:

Image 1 - AMERICAN MOTORHOME, RV, PREVOST, V8 DETROIT, REAL STUNNING WORK OF ART.

'STILL HAS THE ORIGINAL CARPETS WHICH ARE LOVELY.'

Image 7 - AMERICAN MOTORHOME, RV, PREVOST, V8 DETROIT, REAL STUNNING WORK OF ART.

AMERICAN MOTORHOME, RV, PREVOST, V8 DETROIT, REAL STUNNING WORK OF ART. | eBay

It's like God's waiting room on wheels, and all the better for it.

Fuck me, that's dangerously close to me and my current motorhome is worth a good proportional of that. The saving grace is that there's no fucking way it will fit into the space where I keep my current one.......

Unless.....