Jump to content

eBay tat volume 3.


Ross_K

Recommended Posts

Sorry if it's already been posted, the thread moves too quickly for me to keep up with, but when I looked at the Rover P4 posted on the previous page, this came up in the alternatives. Liking the domestic rad as a back panel.

"PLEASE READ, SELLING ON BEHALF OF MY FATHER WHO ACCIDENTALLY BOUGHT THIS AT A LEGALLY BINDING AUCTION SO HAD TO PAY & COLLECT IT. HE HAS NO INTEREST OR KNOWLEDGE IN IT BUT THIS IS THE DISCRIPTION OF HOW THE PREVOISE SELLER DESCRIBED IT. "

p4.thumb.jpg.9f277972d716f123fe594f4b98a1ce74.jpg

p4.2.thumb.jpg.47cdf74c0c7d09492b17323f031d948f.jpg

p4.3.thumb.jpg.0d16bfe2235e082011456208e5cf4536.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks nice and solid. It's an early one with finger trapper front doors so probably on original doors.

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.16c3f0dd7c5ef5d707b3f28a046c5c3b.jpg

Original manual pump windscreen washers, early small number plate light and original carpets to boot.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/194873624698?hash=item2d5f5f887a:g:3Y4AAOSwqohiGTef

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fantastic effort here.  Half-arsed clouded out face, a shit motorbike and a Rolf Harris painting in what is probably the vendor's front room.

 

Image 1 - Binelli Tornado TNT 125 2018

Binelli Tornado TNT 125 2018 | eBay

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

Fantastic effort here.  Half-arsed clouded out face, a shit motorbike and a Rolf Harris painting in what is probably the vendor's front room.

 

Image 1 - Binelli Tornado TNT 125 2018

Binelli Tornado TNT 125 2018 | eBay

I know benellis are still probably unreliable as ever but this one states just had an engine rebuild , clock showing 9 miles ....or is the seller a plum🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, neil1971 said:

Sorry if it's already been posted, the thread moves too quickly for me to keep up with, but when I looked at the Rover P4 posted on the previous page, this came up in the alternatives. Liking the domestic rad as a back panel.

"PLEASE READ, SELLING ON BEHALF OF MY FATHER WHO ACCIDENTALLY BOUGHT THIS AT A LEGALLY BINDING AUCTION SO HAD TO PAY & COLLECT IT. HE HAS NO INTEREST OR KNOWLEDGE IN IT BUT THIS IS THE DISCRIPTION OF HOW THE PREVOISE SELLER DESCRIBED IT. "

p4.thumb.jpg.9f277972d716f123fe594f4b98a1ce74.jpg

p4.2.thumb.jpg.47cdf74c0c7d09492b17323f031d948f.jpg

p4.3.thumb.jpg.0d16bfe2235e082011456208e5cf4536.jpg

Whisper it… but eBay motors auctions aren’t legally binding

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, doug said:

Sold already. This truck has been in that field for as long as I can remember.

Sent from my SM-A127F using Tapatalk
 

I can’t even imagine the logistics of getting that out the field and somewhere else.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There are 2 trucks in that field Cort. One with a long bonnet. Not up on my trucks so don't know what type the other one is. I might pop up and get a photo of them before they disappear.

Sent from my SM-A127F using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, doug said:

There are 2 trucks in that field Cort. One with a long bonnet. Not up on my trucks so don't know what type the other one is. I might pop up and get a photo of them before they disappear.

Sent from my SM-A127F using Tapatalk
 

I take it. It’s in the middle of nowhere of it up by new Cumnock ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I might be way off the mark here, but who says there's no cheap cars out there any more? Perfect for the unfussy motorist, this C4 is grey with grey trim. It's a greygasm. 

£1350 Nhants

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/citroen-c4-hatchback-2007-manual-1587-cc-5-doors/1426767840?utm_source=com.atomczak.notepat&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Screenshot_20220226-144105.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...